sann infusion

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I tried a shake today from the sample I got and Taste out of 11 I give it a 5. I finished it but it took me like a hour to finish it. Something about it was just not right. I ended up at the end put some of my normal protein in there to mask the taste.

Just being honest.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So I tried a shake today from the sample I got and Taste out of 11 I give it a 5. I finished it but it took me like a hour to finish it. Something about it was just not right. I ended up at the end put some of my normal protein in there to mask the taste.

Just being honest.
lol dam it must have been bad... An hour you say??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea. My work out maxmizer I take after my work out I finish in really close to less than 2 minutes. It quences my thorat.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mine is choc peanut butter...I have not tried it yet. I usually chug my shakes anyway.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
After talking with djbombsquad supposedly the consistency is so thick its basically like trying to force$hit down your throat...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I actually like SAN Infusion. I would seriously like to know what the OP considers to be a good tasting protein.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
What are the stats on sann infusion? (protein,carbs,cals, ect??)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here you go-

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Rounded scoops
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 324.0
Calories From Fat 110
Total Fat 12.0g
Unsaturated Fats (In forms of CLA and Sunflower oils) 8.0g
Cholesterol 5.0mg
Sodium 200.0mg
Potassium 350.0mg
Total Carbohydrates 11.0g
Dietary Fiber (In forms of Raw Oats and Oat Meal Powder) 6.0g
Sugars <2.0 g
Protein 47g

Ingredients:
100% undenatured Whey Protein Isolate (98% pure protein dry basis), Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate both containing microfractions, Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Cassienates, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract rich in Secretory IgA and IGF-1, Glutamine Peptides. Lipid complex selected for thermogenic and unique energy properties (Bio- Engineered Polyunsaturated Long-Chain Vegetable Oils] Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA), Raw Oats, Oat Meal Powder, Maltodextrin, L-leucine, L-phenylalanine, oligofructose, Lecithin, Acesulfame-potassium, Natural and artificial flavors, Sucralose.

Directions:
Add 1-3 Scoops in 3-10 oz. Of Water, Milk, Yogurt Or Sauce. Stir Until Dispersed. Drink Immediately. Add More Or Less Liquid As You Like.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the profile, it is an extremely beneficial blend. Just chug it down.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
it is very thick kind of like pudding, you could definitely eat it with a spoon

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not like it and yes it was chocolate peanutbutter but I think real peanutbutter tastes better than this. I would never buy it honeslty. I ended up thorwing it away. The profile looks decent but I stick to protein isolation like whey and milk protein isolation and soy protien isolation.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I did not like it and yes it was chocolate peanutbutter but I think real peanutbutter tastes better than this. I would never buy it honeslty. I ended up thorwing it away. The profile looks decent but I stick to protein isolation like whey and milk protein isolation and soy protien isolation.

Tiny Man

Awards
Well yes... real peanut butter will tend to taste better than a flavoring of it. Honestly, that's pretty close to an inveitability, especially with the profile.

As for the thickness, that can be varied with water/milk without much problem. Additionally, actually many users don't use full servings - they use half servings (and sometimes add more carbs - depending on the diet), which brings down the thickness. Sorry to hear you didn't like it though, but your opinion is your opinion.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well yes... real peanut butter will tend to taste better than a flavoring of it. Honestly, that's pretty close to an inveitability, especially with the profile.

As for the thickness, that can be varied with water/milk without much problem. Additionally, actually many users don't use full servings - they use half servings (and sometimes add more carbs - depending on the diet), which brings down the thickness. Sorry to hear you didn't like it though, but your opinion is your opinion.
Thank you for the samples Tiny! Some will not like them, you know how it goes man. Nice profile though. True MRP style with extras!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I had the cinammon oatmeal and mixed with water, thought it tasted awesome! I would drink it constantly, if for nothing but general health, but cant afford it. LOL.

As far as meal replacements, its the shizzle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i loved the vanilla caramel, but i agree this stuff is mad thick so i usually used less than the regular serving size and mixed with water and other extras

Tiny Man

Awards
Thank you for the samples Tiny! Some will not like them, you know how it goes man. Nice profile though. True MRP style with extras!
Certainly :). If you were at the Arnold, I think they were passing them out there too like it was candy - it has been what I heard so far, at least. Taste is really variable between people - and honestly if you don't like the taste, there are 3 more flavors to get the same profile.

Incidentally, for those who are really concerned with the thickness: it is common that people who use Infusion will actually split servings, into half servings. I do it quite a bit actually, although I usually end up also adding more carbohydrates. This will halve the macros (some people don't want all 47g at once... and like having 30 shakes instead of 15). This will also considerably reduce how thick the shake is - for those of you who like it thick how it is, rock on.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got the chocolate peanut butter in the mail and it was tasty. I have had worse.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If its too thick, why not add more liquid? I tried my sample and while I don't think it was great, it was far from terrible.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv had way better protein shakes in the last 3 years. Sorry jmo.

mpov22

Awards
i had a bad experience too, unfortunately i grabbed 2 bottles of the vanilla caramel cause i heard great things but once i tried it it almost tasted like cardboard and i had to throw the shake i made out... i still have the bottles they supposedly expire in 12-08 so i dunno if maybe it was an old batch, but **** happens i guess.