IGF-2 vs DRIVE

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Which product is better for increasing overall muscularity during a bulking phase? if u had to pick between the two?

:dl:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dude your dead and squats are impresive. 9.4% body fat while bulking is pretty impressive :p

I cant say much for IGF-2 as i havent tried it but for drive I have. I noticed mainly on 6 caps that there was an increase in strength (10-15 pounds) after some time. The thing I liked the most about Drive is the ability of the forskolin to help weight aid in weight loss. I was starting to shed pounds while maintaining my strength and going up a bit as well. I wouldnt say its really a cut supplement although it could be used for a cut. If you want to appear more vascular and add to mass you might want to try both. I stacked Drive with X-Factor and got like a 9 pound gain within 50 days. Strength wise, it went up by a fair ammount as well.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thank you very much. yeah im actually trying to keep the body fat at 9.4 or even drop it if i can. I play college football and i wana play at around 230 this year. Its gonna be tough im getting hernia surgery next monday and cant go 100% balls out for four weeks after that!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thank you very much. yeah im actually trying to keep the body fat at 9.4 or even drop it if i can. I play college football and i wana play at around 230 this year. Its gonna be tough im getting hernia surgery next monday and cant go 100% balls out for four weeks after that!!!!

that sucks. how long have you been lifting man? at your height 220 isnt too shabby at all. Im trying to reach 200 with 8% body fat by the end of this year. Havent been on the forums due to work and school but... ive been training in secret. hussshh dont tell the others :p

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha dont worry i wont. im a freshman in college and playing football so i gotta pack some extra pounds on. im to heavy to play receiver and too short and light to play tight end so im gonna try and get to 230 and play h-back. ive been lifting though since april 2003.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha dont worry i wont. im a freshman in college and playing football so i gotta pack some extra pounds on. im to heavy to play receiver and too short and light to play tight end so im gonna try and get to 230 and play h-back. ive been lifting though since april 2003.
impressive. Im having a hard time keeping BF super low while bulking. Good luck on the bulk. P.S im a freshman in college as well :D

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah its a bi*ch eating right in college, when no lean protein source is provided. You need to eat a lot of lean meat to keep ure weight and body fat where it is when ure over 200 and it just aint there in college. I pick tons of egg whites out of the salad bar. I dont drink but i can just imagine how hard it would be then. good luck cutting and lifting.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah its a bi*ch eating right in college, when no lean protein source is provided. You need to eat a lot of lean meat to keep ure weight and body fat where it is when ure over 200 and it just aint there in college. I pick tons of egg whites out of the salad bar. I dont drink but i can just imagine how hard it would be then. good luck cutting and lifting.
Haha. I noticed if you cut out the drinking (even those once a month type of nights) you make a lot more progress. Im gonna keep working at it though. I started lifting seriously at the end of high school in june. Hopefully Ill reach 210 lean at 6'0 by next year :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which product is better for increasing overall muscularity during a bulking phase? if u had to pick between the two?

:dl:
Tough choice. Would prefer stacking the two. If I absolutely must pick one, I would opt for IGF-2. Should help ensure dense quality lean mass while boosting strength, endurance, and vascularity.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd opt for Drive. IGF-2 for me, is better for recovery/sleep.

Drive fills out my muscles very nicely..even when on a substandard diet.

rcarracedo

Awards
I'm on Drive and RPM. I keep seeing posts on IGF-2 for size and also Drive. If this is the case, then what is RPM for?