ripped fuel Exp. date

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
i was looking through my supplements the other day, and i noticed on the bottle of Ripped Fuel Extreme the expiration date was 08/02. Is it ok to still use this? I wasnt aware that it even went bad until i was looking at the label.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
As far as my knowledge, expiration dates are always made a Little early so keep the company safe and some things you can still use after they expire (all these tubs of liver tabs WILL get eaten). As far as the stability of ephedrine, its fairly stable my friend, try a couple out, if they do the job (and you'll know) continue use, worst that can happen is you piss them out, no big deal.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's fine bro. Those dates are there to indicate guarenteed potency not so much a "spoil date". It would take years for most supps to actually go bad.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
As far as my knowledge, expiration dates are always made a Little early so keep the company safe and some things you can still use after they expire (all these tubs of liver tabs WILL get eaten). As far as the stability of ephedrine, its fairly stable my friend, try a couple out, if they do the job (and you'll know) continue use, worst that can happen is you piss them out, no big deal.
You can used it up to six months after the exp date.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

You can used it up to six months after the exp date.
Nice. I didnt know that. But Clint if it kills you, Ill give you some karma points if you have BDCNutrition.com put on your tombstone.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
cool. thanks for the quick replys guys.
good that i dont have to throw it out, i still got alot left because i only use it for an energy boost if i need it.

institutional

Awards
i was looking through my supplements the other day, and i noticed on the bottle of Ripped Fuel Extreme the expiration date was 08/02. Is it ok to still use this? I wasnt aware that it even went bad until i was looking at the label.
i had the same problem. i ordered some online, and it was expired. instead of shipping back, i just went to vitamin outlet, and told them i lost the receipt, and i want to exchange, they said no problem. but like YJ said, they should be fine.