ripped fuel Exp. date

  1. ripped fuel Exp. date


    i was looking through my supplements the other day, and i noticed on the bottle of Ripped Fuel Extreme the expiration date was 08/02. Is it ok to still use this? I wasnt aware that it even went bad until i was looking at the label.


  2. As far as my knowledge, expiration dates are always made a Little early so keep the company safe and some things you can still use after they expire (all these tubs of liver tabs WILL get eaten). As far as the stability of ephedrine, its fairly stable my friend, try a couple out, if they do the job (and you'll know) continue use, worst that can happen is you piss them out, no big deal.

  3. It's fine bro. Those dates are there to indicate guarenteed potency not so much a "spoil date". It would take years for most supps to actually go bad.
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    As far as my knowledge, expiration dates are always made a Little early so keep the company safe and some things you can still use after they expire (all these tubs of liver tabs WILL get eaten). As far as the stability of ephedrine, its fairly stable my friend, try a couple out, if they do the job (and you'll know) continue use, worst that can happen is you piss them out, no big deal.
    You can used it up to six months after the exp date.

  5. Originally posted by Rhinoman


    You can used it up to six months after the exp date.
    Nice. I didnt know that. But Clint if it kills you, Ill give you some karma points if you have BDCNutrition.com put on your tombstone.

  6. cool. thanks for the quick replys guys.
    good that i dont have to throw it out, i still got alot left because i only use it for an energy boost if i need it.

  7. Originally posted by YellowJacket

    Nice. I didnt know that. But Clint if it kills you, Ill give you some karma points if you have BDCNutrition.com put on your tombstone.
    lol thanks, it means alot to me yj

  8. Originally posted by Clintdogg
    i was looking through my supplements the other day, and i noticed on the bottle of Ripped Fuel Extreme the expiration date was 08/02. Is it ok to still use this? I wasnt aware that it even went bad until i was looking at the label.
    i had the same problem. i ordered some online, and it was expired. instead of shipping back, i just went to vitamin outlet, and told them i lost the receipt, and i want to exchange, they said no problem. but like YJ said, they should be fine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long is M1T good for after exp date?
    By Moparriggan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:39 PM
  2. M-1T exp date???
    By jms31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 04:11 AM
  3. exp date
    By rebo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 02:09 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 07:13 PM
  5. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in