SuperPump or Sizeon???

Jaymanx

Awards
Hello im new to the fourms and was wondering at the very young age of 16 which is what i am what should i take for getting bigger for football again.

I had just complted a wrestling season and cut almost all the fat off of me and i would like to gain 20lbs of mass for football.

I'm currently 5'8'' and 190lbs

I Currently am takeing IronTek Essiential Glutamine
5g after Wakeing up
5g post work out
5g 30mins before sleep

Also healthy and fit's anabolic amino 10,000
3 b4 work out
3 after

Also takeing whey protine Healthy and Fit's 100 percent whey pro amino.
after my work out

In addition i purchased Super pump
i take b4 my workouts

I had some trial packets of Size on and i took it but now its all gone.

So i was wondering when my super pump runs out should i stick with it or go for the gains with size on next month. Or if i can get the money both. Also anything else like Zma or anyother ways to get bigger and not go into a canabolic state would be good.

addition info--
I eat as right as i possibly can not being the person to purchase my own food but i eat this

Breakfast
1egg mixxed with 1/2cup egg white
1/2 cup plain oatmeal

mid morning-
power bar

lunch-
whole wheat sandwhich (e.g. Ham,RostBeef,Turkey)
gatoraid
banana

before work out-
super pump

post work out-
my protine shake with glutamine

dinner -
what ever i have that night

before bed
5g of Glutamine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first off i think your diet seems to be lacking..it does not look like you are eating very much at all, especially for an athlete and at your weight. Secondly at 16 i do not think you really need either of those and just some plain creatine is all you should need. If you are deadset and going to get one of those anyways i would say size-on is definitely the better option as SP is just a preworkout energy and pump supplement....you really should not be going into a catabolic state if you eat enough and at your age just keep it simple.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just eat more in general?
yea i would just eat more in general..your breakfast does not seem to be very much at all. You could try adding a shake to your powerbar if you can and maybe add something to your post workout shake like ground up oats. Playing a sport requires a pretty large caloric intake to gain so you should just try and enlarge your portions and maybe try to get another meal in if time permits. Is this helping or do you need some more specific ideas? im willing to help and if you post asking for diet help in the bulking section you should get some good responses that will help out alot.

Jaymanx

Awards
Yea specific foods and times would be a help that way i could have a basic idea of what i could eat. Becasue comeing off of wrestling i practicly starved my self for 4months its a bit different then heavy lifting.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Current Diet:
-I am currently at 3000 cals a day with roughly 225-250 grams protein, 300-320 grams carbs, and around 70-80 grams fat. I will stay at 3000 cals for a couple weeks to take advantage of the recomp going on right now and then add calories when i begin more of a bulk in March. I usually eat 5 meals a day and it is pretty close to the same each day, usually close to something like this:
Meal 1(Pre workout): 1 Turkey burger, 1 cup oats, small handful raisins, and 1 cup milk with half a scoop of Ultra Peptide
Meal 2(Post workout): 1.5 scoops Ultra Peptide, 1 cup milk, Bowl of oats, cereal(cheerios or honey bunches of oats), and raisins(~650-700 cals)
Meal 3: Either turkey burger, chicken, or pork(depends on what they have at dining hall), Rice, Potatoes, Sweet Potato, or whole wheat bread, apple,pineapple, or banana, and spinach, brocolli, and other vegetables(~600 cals)
Meal 4: Same as above(just a different variation)(~600 cals)
Meal 5: Usually cottage cheese, almonds or peanut butter(~400-450 cals)

This is what my diet was like a couple of weeks ago from my log(i have since been eating a little more than this) its just kind of an idea of some foods. Pretty much just try to get some good protein in at every meal from various meats or dairy products, try and eat good carbs from whole grains, fruits, with veggies, and some healthy fats like nuts or fatty fish. I hope that helps...and i do not mean to dump so much info on you, if you have any more specific ?'s i can surely help.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lots of protien and complex carbs(oatmeal,rice,and potatoes).I got nothing against gaspari,but superpump sucks and many agree.If you need the energy then go with xlevol.You can search try xlevol,and see just how i feel about it.I might try hemodraulix one day,but i have a feeling i will stick with xlevol for a while.It has a decent amount of creatine too,so you could prob use that as a 2 in 1,thats what i'm doing,i might buy some cheap creatine monohydrate to take on off days.

Jaymanx

Awards
No i accutaly like all the info i enjoy reading up on this stuff in my spare time and some one trying to help me is very very good for me.

So I could eat like almonds in between periods
and throw a peanut sandwhich on wheat of course in between there.

Anything else you think i could easly get my mom to purchase at the store nuts,peanut butter, Turkey burgers maybe and meats are hard to come by but i see where your gooing with all of that

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
1) Yes eat more
2) add BCAA's 10-15 grams a day
3) If you must try one of the two gaspari products take size on, and take it one hour before workout, pill form seems more effective than powder IMO

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) Yes eat more
2) add BCAA's 10-15 grams a day
3) If you must try one of the two gaspari products take size on, and take it one hour before workout, pill form seems more effective than powder IMO
Why take it one hour before when it clearly tells you to drink it during your work out?

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
Notice i told him to take the pill form.....

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Notice i told him to take the pill form.....
Got ya.I did not notice,you'll have to excuse my poor reading skills:)I have been dealing with too many ignorant(not knowing) people,and jumped to conclusions.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
You have to eat more!! And, I think the Size On is the better product, if I had to pick between the two.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You'd mentioned not wanting to go catabolic. Some BCAA's right before bed could help you remain anabolic while you sleep.

You definately need to eat more, something a lot of people seem to do on here, which may not be possible for you being in school is a reverse pyramid. Have your largest meals in the morning and tapper them down as it gets later.

Another idea would be to limit your carb intake in the evening and also possibly increase your fat intake in the evening. Keep the protien steady throughout the day.

Regarding the super pump/size on, as with the others, since you're looking to gain size I'd say the size on. However, nutraplanet has bulk creatines available which would be much more cost effective.

Props on being young and actively taking care of yourself. I wish I had. :) Now I'm stuck playing catch-up.