jungle warfare/drive/rpm

warren

Awards
this is the stack im looking to do soon but im in england and the problem i have is i cant afford to buy them AND pay a load on deivery from the usa and then some more when the uk customs decide to take their unfair share ( the theiving bastards)

does anyone know if i can purchase these in the uk??

and if so where??

thanks guys

warren

Awards
cheers mate, im just hopeing i can find somewhere to buy it as the uk customs charge a bomb and te delivery chrge is alot i only got limited funds to do it with.

i wanna get them soon aswell as i have amrican football trials soon. ( guess yous will just call it football lol haaha) and im only 5'11 170lbs now thinking maybee running back /
or free saftey if i can get a bit of weight on me.

warren

Awards
also if any one would care to drop any hint on when to take these ie order time id very much appriciate it

i was looking at

day

1 - 7 jw
7 - 14 jw and drive
14-30 jw, drive and rpm
30-37 drive and rpm
37 - 44 rpm

but not sure about timming untill i get the bottles .

ps im bulking

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drive and rpm you can get in the UK, there is also another product not offered in the states but in the UK. Go to the applied nutriceuticals sub forum and check out the post about a new product, from there is a link to buy app nut stuff in the UK.

warren

Awards
top man thanks, if i couldnt afford bith drive and rpm what would you guys recomend between them to stack with the jungle warfare im looking to build some lean muscle on a clean buking diet s if one is good at stripping fat while i bulk tat would be a major advantsage

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
top man thanks, if i couldnt afford bith drive and rpm what would you guys recomend between them to stack with the jungle warfare im looking to build some lean muscle on a clean buking diet s if one is good at stripping fat while i bulk tat would be a major advantsage
I believe either Drive or RPM could achieve those goals to a certain extent, but the Drive/JW would have more strength oriented then the RPM/JW. RPM is thermogenic and provides an excessive amount of energy and motivation to maintain active.

I would go JW/RPM in your position, cheers :cheers:

warren

Awards
woukd that combo ave much effect on my bf% levels? cheers

i have just looked on the europe site and they are looking to rape me lol

came to 60 euro for drive 55 euro for rpm

thast 115euro into pounds is 88 which converts to around 170us dollars for the two.

i hate england it sucks i advise no one o ever come here te government just look to shaft as much money out of you as possible.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea at that price just stick to nutraplanet and pay the shipping it would still ne cheaper for you! RPM/JungleWF would be your beat bet for your goals if you had to choose only 1.

warren

Awards
thanks people

i have found an ebay seller in the uk selling for £20 rpm and £23 for drive. he was recomended by one of the site sponsers on here and e seems to have a good rep.

so maybee i will be able to get all 3

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks people

i have found an ebay seller in the uk selling for £20 rpm and £23 for drive. he was recomended by one of the site sponsers on here and e seems to have a good rep.

so maybee i will be able to get all 3
That would be awesome. PM me if you're still not 100% on how you're going to dose

warren

Awards
cheers samuel, well im currently having a browse round then i will post the ammount and times in a hour or more lol so keep reading and ill see how im going

warren

warren

Awards
ok guys ,

i have found that i will recive

90 tabs of jw
110 tabs of drive
110 tabs of rpm

drive should be taken first thing and either mid day or a hour before training

( well i train a hour after breakie )

rpm should be taken 1 hour before work out

now i have un even ammount of tabs could any body recomend how much of eac i sould be taken it doesnt tel me on the sales pge of ow many tabs unless iv missed it ( ill double check)

im thinking

start with jw then add drive then rpm

so it will taper off opposite jw continue with drive, rpm then when the drive runs out fin last days on just rpm.

figure this will elp keep max gains and take me off it with minimal cance of sides.