Hemogen 50? maximus stack?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
2 things. has any one ever done the maximus stack or the hype fake? it consists of

halodrol 50
Orastan-E
novedex xt

but i have found out that the real halodrol is off the market but ive read bout Hemogen50. which is the new halodrol 50. any news on this or any 1 have taken?

I was bout to buy this stack and give it a try any repsonse?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to post this in the steroid section.Can you still get orasten-E?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
not sure? just been reading bout this. because im just starting to learn stacks and getting some info. whats better than here..=) ill look more into this

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats better than here..=)
The steroid section is mainly ph's and ps's.You will get more feed back.Besides,it says at the top of supplement threads ph and ps talk does not go here.Just trying to help you out:)

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
o.. where is the steriod section. didn't pay attention.. i am sorry.. didnt know that it was steriod related. new to all this supplemnts.. been working out for 2 years and never took protein or supplements.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
o.. where is the steriod section. didn't pay attention.. i am sorry.. didnt know that it was steriod related. new to all this supplemnts.. been working out for 2 years and never took protein or supplements.
It's in with all the other threads,towards the bottom.Ph's are basically legal steroids.If you have never used ph's then stick with a halodrol clone,h-drol is a good choice,i wouldn't jump into stacking for several reasons..Do some studying before using a ph and know about proper cycle support and pct.You can start studying in the steroid section as mentioned earlier and ask questions after you have searched and couldn't find,to avoid being flamed.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You never had protein? Jeezuz it's a wonder you're still alive.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Use H-Drol by CEL and Furazadrol by Axis labs instead. There is a set up on some sites for that stack.