protein

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
while on a ketogenic diet, what would substitute carbs for shuttling protein to muscles??

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
think that megadosing cissus for the term of the ckd diet would work pretty well. thoughts??

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like having conversations with myself, lets me answer my own questions although other thoughts are very much appreciated. the cissus would help with protien synthesis, but would taking pslin post workout with adequate carbs still keep the body in ketosis? pslin shuttles carbs and protein directly to muscles, keeping it out of other body systems for the most part.

MattMiller

Awards
be patient man not everyone has the time to be on here all day. it may take some time until some of the people educated on this topic can find this thread

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the protein is still in the bloodstream, it will still get to the muscles

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
srry, was up late last night and guess i got impaiteit. anyways i worked it out anyways. i will follow a ckd diet and since my max effort lifts are on monday and tuesday, those will be my carb up days with pslin. will order super cissus and have it starting the 2nd week of the diet. hopefully will run the diet for 2mths with some good results.