Best Natural Testosterone Boost and Help - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Natural Testosterone Boost and Help

1. New Member
    Answers

Best Natural Testosterone Boost and Help

Hey guys, I just recently joined this forum along with a few others because I do have a few questions. I started lifting serious about a year ago, went on for about 6 months straight and then I got hurt. Its been about 5 months since I last lifted, just started up again 4 days ago. I already have a routine / diet that worked very well. That is not really my question, but let me give you a quick run-down on what type of body I have.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 185
    I am a stuby guy that already has some bulk. Therefore I do not like getting "bigger." I like getting more cut up. I have a very slow metabolism so I put on weight very easily, but fortunately for me I have that under control. I am currently only taking a pre-workout supplement that has some creatine / NO3 in it. It gives me a good pump and I love it. The one thing I want to add, so I can get back to what I was before pretty quickly [I love muscle memory] is to take a natural testosterone booster. I do not want to take any type of pro-hormones just because it messes with your body and I think the benefits dont outweigh the risks. What is supposedly the best natural testosterone booster is my main question. Also, any other ideas on what to take if I want to get leaner / more cut. I do not want to get any BIGGER, just get my muscle more defined / veiny :P. Whatever you guys think would be greatly appreciate and I am glad I joined this individual forum. I have already found a lot of the stuff useful, thanks again!

2. New Member
    Answers

Anyhow, I am not sure if a natural testosterone booster is the best thing for me. I am actually considering just taking BCAA, multi-vitamin for men, casein protein [ all from ON ], and CLA from EAS. With my prework supplement which is already giving me some creatine / nitric oxide and a good pump [ only take it on workout days ]. Supposedly BCAA is a great nutrient to add as well as that multi-vitamin. Casein I guess is great for longer periods with no food intake, such as sleeping at night. I know it doesn't absorb near as much as 100% Whey, but it gets absorbed in something like 4-7 hours from what I have read. CLA is supposedly great to lose weight and helps in that process. Yes I know diet / cardio / sleep / my routine is the #1 thing for putting on muscle and losing weight but I like anything that can help. Do you guys have any other suggestions on what to take and if what I am planning on taking is a good idea? Remember I want to become a lot more cut / veiny while also losing weight! Thanks!

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good to me man, I wouldn't add anything. Just get back to where you once were and get back into the routine of things then look at other things to add to the mix.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDylan View Post
    Anyhow, I am not sure if a natural testosterone booster is the best thing for me. I am actually considering just taking BCAA, multi-vitamin for men, casein protein [ all from ON ], and CLA from EAS. With my prework supplement which is already giving me some creatine / nitric oxide and a good pump [ only take it on workout days ]. Supposedly BCAA is a great nutrient to add as well as that multi-vitamin. Casein I guess is great for longer periods with no food intake, such as sleeping at night. I know it doesn't absorb near as much as 100% Whey, but it gets absorbed in something like 4-7 hours from what I have read. CLA is supposedly great to lose weight and helps in that process. Yes I know diet / cardio / sleep / my routine is the #1 thing for putting on muscle and losing weight but I like anything that can help. Do you guys have any other suggestions on what to take and if what I am planning on taking is a good idea? Remember I want to become a lot more cut / veiny while also losing weight! Thanks!
    Sean,

I used Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplements with good results. Whether you are bulking or cutting, my experience with the product has been stellar. Secondly, I would recommend USP Lab's Anabolic Pump and/or Pslin by Pure Supplements (branch of USP labs). I am presently completing a log using the combo and Powerfull. While using this combo I have been able to gain LBM AND lose fat simultaneously. Most importantly, I have been able to do this while consuming calories in a hyper caloric fashion (400+ grams of carbs). Lastly, I will say that there is a learning curve to this product compared to others, but then again I believe that gain LBM and loosing fat to be the best of both worlds (bulking and staying lean).

You can check out my log in the USP labs forum. I just started to stack Activate Xtreme with AP, Pslin and Powerfull.

Hope that helps!

5. New Member
    Answers

Seems to me like your advertising them or something but it doesnt matter, I am not really sure on what those do. As I stated before, I am already set on a pre-workout supplement that is like NO-Xplode but better, just from my personal experience. I do not want to take any more creatine as I am already on it with the pre-workout. I was only interested in if a natural booster will do me any good, I mean I am 19 is it really needed? I just thought if I added BCAA, CLA, a multi vitamin, and some additional protein I would be set. Not really interested to take anything else, well maybe some more nitric oxide if that even helps? I just want to make sure those 3 additional supplements will do as I hope they will, aide me in losing body fat but putting on more lean muscle. I am still concerned with which protein will work best for me? Is WHEY 100% better than Casein? I mean, Casein works best while you are sleeping, I understand that. Would it make sense if I used it once in the morning as soon as I woke up, then ate awhile later and used it once more right before sleep. I always thought that if you eat or drink any type of food right before you sleep you gain unnecessary weight but I may be wrong.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDylan View Post
    Seems to me like your advertising them or something but it doesnt matter, I am not really sure on what those do. As I stated before, I am already set on a pre-workout supplement that is like NO-Xplode but better, just from my personal experience. I do not want to take any more creatine as I am already on it with the pre-workout. I was only interested in if a natural booster will do me any good, I mean I am 19 is it really needed? I just thought if I added BCAA, CLA, a multi vitamin, and some additional protein I would be set. Not really interested to take anything else, well maybe some more nitric oxide if that even helps? I just want to make sure those 3 additional supplements will do as I hope they will, aide me in losing body fat but putting on more lean muscle. I am still concerned with which protein will work best for me? Is WHEY 100% better than Casein? I mean, Casein works best while you are sleeping, I understand that. Would it make sense if I used it once in the morning as soon as I woke up, then ate awhile later and used it once more right before sleep. I always thought that if you eat or drink any type of food right before you sleep you gain unnecessary weight but I may be wrong.
    You are correct, it does seem like I am advertising. With that said, I do not work/rep for these companies. Rather I am speaking out of experience. More often than not, I would consider myself the biggest critic, BUT if the product works I will praise when the situation arises.

At 19, a test booster may be a bit premature, however a product like Anabolic Pump would still more than appropriate as that it is non hormonal and is not test booster, but to each his own. Again, I will say that it does take time to learn how to use the product effectively.

I am certain that you will here a lot of different theories regarding protein. Looking for a slow digesting protein can become expensive. From what I have read, whey is great when you want something digested fast (breakfast or after you workout), other than that a casein type of protein will always win out, but is more expensive.

With all that said it appears that you are squared a way with all the basics and that is where you attention should lie!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test boost stack?
    By hugry4more in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:52 PM
  2. Two months after a PH in need of a natural boost
    By MikeSammons32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. best way to boost natural testosterone
    By ROSSELL_34 in forum Supplements