What to get? 2 x MassFX max. strength or 1 MassFX m.s. + 1 Hyperdrol

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I have a 100 bucks to spend. I wanted to try Mass FX for a long time so I'm gonna get that.
But should I get 2 bottles of Mass FX max. strength and run it for 8 weeks, or should I get 1 bottle of Mass FX max. strength and 1 bottle of Hyperdrol X2 and stack?

I'm in a real pickle, help me out!

idelaluzi

Awards
I would get both, or even drop the MFX and run Hyperdrol for 8 weeks. I haven't gotten much out of MFX in the past unless it was stacked with Hyperdrol. If you could, I'd suggest running both for two months if that is financially feasible. Good luck.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a tough call.

I would go with one of each, and get the best of both worlds.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a 100 bucks to spend. I wanted to try Mass FX for a long time so I'm gonna get that.
But should I get 2 bottles of Mass FX max. strength and run it for 8 weeks, or should I get 1 bottle of Mass FX max. strength and 1 bottle of Hyperdrol X2 and stack?

I'm in a real pickle, help me out!
I would get both.

Either way, youre going to get excellent results and cant go wrong.

FLfinest81

Awards
Isn't hyperdrol, mass fx, and retain 2 for post cycle?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't hyperdrol, mass fx, and retain 2 for post cycle?
While a lot of people enjoy using these during post cycle therapy, many users have gotten great results using this combo as itself.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go For The Gusto....you Can't Go Wrong!!!! :d :d :d :d :d

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm going to go a little against the grain and suggst 2 massfx. If you aren't high bodyfat, odds are your estrogen isn't too high at 23, and that you already have a good bit of testosterone floating around

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm going to go a little against the grain and suggst 2 massfx. If you aren't high bodyfat, odds are your estrogen isn't too high at 23, and that you already have a good bit of testosterone floating around
Great point Easy . . .
I personally got more from the stack, I have done the stack 2x and Mass FX solo 2x with better overall results from HD/Mass. But then again I am almost 40. Basically depends on your specific needs

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great point Easy . . .
I personally got more from the stack, I have done the stack 2x and Mass FX solo 2x with better overall results from HD/Mass. But then again I am almost 40. Basically depends on your specific needs
Wow, almost 40? You look quite young for an almost-40-year-old in your avatar. :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's because I use Poseidon!

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
that's because I use Poseidon!
WOW, I know we developed it in Florida, but I didn't realize we found the "Fountain of Youth"!!! No wonder the girls tell me I have a baby face :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW, I know we developed it in Florida, but I didn't realize we found the "Fountain of Youth"!!! No wonder the girls tell me I have a baby face :D
.....are you sure it was your face? ;):rofl:

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Well, now that you mention it....