Question on X force and Venom

jack98

Awards
I got a couple samples of these from my nutraplanet orders. However im not cutting.

could i just use these as a pre workout stim?

Im well aware of the appetite suppression but i eat the same thing everyday so that shouldnt be a problem forcing it down.

If so, which one would you recommend?

I also have samples of dialene 4

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I got a couple samples of these from my nutraplanet orders. However im not cutting.

could i just use these as a pre workout stim?

Im well aware of the appetite suppression but i eat the same thing everyday so that shouldnt be a problem forcing it down.

If so, which one would you recommend?

I also have samples of dialene 4
I'd recommend RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals for a pre-workout stim. RPM isn't just a great energy supp, it carries improved strength implications as well.

jack98

Awards
I'd recommend RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals for a pre-workout stim. RPM isn't just a great energy supp, it carries improved strength implications as well.
i actually bought rpm as a workout stim and these came with it.

but im waiting till after spring break to use it. So i figured id just use the samples till then

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i actually bought rpm as a workout stim and these came with it.

but im waiting till after spring break to use it. So i figured id just use the samples till then
Well that's about the best unprovoked affirmation of a purchase you could have gotten. Have you tried the RPM yet? Not even once just to see how it feels? I guess you should save them so you can reap the full benefits of its increasing cumulative effects.

If you've only got samples then you can' have that much of either. I'm sure you can run through BOTH samples before the end of Spring Break.

jack98

Awards
Well that's about the best unprovoked affirmation of a purchase you could have gotten. Have you tried the RPM yet? Not even once just to see how it feels? I guess you should save them so you can reap the full benefits of its increasing cumulative effects.

If you've only got samples then you can' have that much of either. I'm sure you can run through BOTH samples before the end of Spring Break.
yeah they are just fatburners/stim. i just wasnt sure if the fatburner properties would make it harder for me to gain weight.