LF Beta Alanine and Creatine supplement

  1. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    LF Beta Alanine and Creatine supplement


    Im about to finish AX stack of Mass FX Hyperdrol 2 and Retain 2 and I want to take a break for a month before I go to the new MassFX. Looking for a beta alanine and creatine combo, Im not very well educated on them so if someone can tell me the best to get =, how to take them and maybe a little history of it. Thanks fellas



    p.s. AX supplements are legit.

  2. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,324
    Rep Power
    3458020

    You should love the beta alanine creatine combo. You will want to get roughly 4-6 grams of beta alanine split into 2-3 doses. Timing is not totally important but many like a pre and post dose, and i prefer one more at another time of the day. You can look into bulk BA which is pretty cheap or go with some of these options that people seem to like:
    -MAN Clout and/or Body Octane, AEN IntraXcell, MST Carnage, or PAL Incarnate.
    Each of these has some different extras added so just compare prices and ingredients to see what else you may like. I'll gladly help if you have any more ?'s
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    412

    I use bulk Beta Alanine and bulk Creatine from Nutraplanet. You would definately get more for your money this way.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    great thanks for the replies, so on nutraplanet its called Bulk Beta Alanine and Bulk Creatine?
  5. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    also whats the gram amount of creatine? Im 6'6 215 so how many grams of BA and Creatine?
  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,324
    Rep Power
    3458020

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    great thanks for the replies, so on nutraplanet its called Bulk Beta Alanine and Bulk Creatine?
    yea there is bulk beta alanine...and different forms of creatine in bulk
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    523

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    I use bulk Beta Alanine and bulk Creatine from Nutraplanet. You would definately get more for your money this way.
    I agree. Also, think about supplementing the plain creatine monohydrate with Taurine, as it's like $12/kilo or something ridiculously low...it'll last you forever and I think it's a great element to add to that stack.
  8. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    I agree with a few others in here, that there are some great BA products.

    Obviously, IXL for me.

    Here's a thread on IXL, and also, quite possibly, the best FAQ out there in beta-alanine. So feel free if you're in the mood for some good reading:

    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntraXCell-FAQ-The Beta-Alanine Carnosine thread!~
  9. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    If you can click on these links and tell me if im on the right track that would be great

    Beta Alanine
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html

    Creatine
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html


    if you guys have any links to other/better BAs and Creatines can you link em? Thanks a bunch
  10. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    also on Incarnate, intraxcell etc... do I take a creatine with those? Or just stand alones
  11. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    bumpzille
  12. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,324
    Rep Power
    3458020

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    also on Incarnate, intraxcell etc... do I take a creatine with those? Or just stand alones
    The choices you posted above look good, just know they would only last about 25-30 days so you may want to look at the larger sizes. And w/ intraXcell and Incarnate you can definitely stack with creatine
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Ragnarok is also an option. No carbs. Stim and non-stim versions. With a blend of advanced creatine forms, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, adaptogens, and so on.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    523

    Personally, I think taking the IntraXcell with the Incarnate would be a little much BA.
  15. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,324
    Rep Power
    3458020

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Personally, I think taking the IntraXcell with the Incarnate would be a little much BA.
    that is too much we were talking about either or...at least i was
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    Ya im looking for something to last me a month, im taking a month off of mass fx then getting on the new mass fx, so incarnate/intraxcell and creatine for the win then? Incarnate seems nice due to the joint repair, but looking for overall mass muscle bulk at the moment
  17. Registered User
    LuckyKid57's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    163

    Neogenix makes a product called Voluplex which is a stacked ethyl ester and beta alanine. I thought it worked quite well...but I was also running this with three other hormonal/test boosting agents...
  18. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    also on Incarnate, intraxcell etc... do I take a creatine with those? Or just stand alones
    Q: Does Beta-Alanine replace creatine?

    Beta-Alanine does not replace creatine. They work differently and creatine is still effective for increasing maximal strength and power. If anything, they should be taken together as the ultimate one-two punch.
  19. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyKid57 View Post
    Neogenix makes a product called Voluplex which is a stacked ethyl ester and beta alanine. I thought it worked quite well...but I was also running this with three other hormonal/test boosting agents...
    Are you referring to beta-alanine ethyl ester?
  20. Registered User
    LuckyKid57's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    163

    No. I apologize, it is a stacked Creatine Ethyl Ester/Methyl Ester and Beta Alanine product.

    Each dose has 2000mg of the carnosine precurser, beta alanine...and 1000mg of the esterfied creatine combo.

    I really liked it, seemed to fill me out...and since it is taken before workouts (and after) it is nice having the BA going through you while you workout for added endurance (the pins and needles are quite nice as well).

    But yeah, check them out. Neogenix. I ran the Trinity Stack plus the Voluplex...and I have to say the gains were very good and dry. Not to mention when coming off of it I have been able to maintain them quite well.
  21. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyKid57 View Post
    No. I apologize, it is a stacked Creatine Ethyl Ester/Methyl Ester and Beta Alanine product.

    Each dose has 2000mg of the carnosine precurser, beta alanine...and 1000mg of the esterfied creatine combo.

    I really liked it, seemed to fill me out...and since it is taken before workouts (and after) it is nice having the BA going through you while you workout for added endurance (the pins and needles are quite nice as well).

    But yeah, check them out. Neogenix. I ran the Trinity Stack plus the Voluplex...and I have to say the gains were very good and dry. Not to mention when coming off of it I have been able to maintain them quite well.

    I like Neogenix, nice products/reps, but not a fan of ethyl esters.
  22. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    I agree. Also, think about supplementing the plain creatine monohydrate with Taurine, as it's like $12/kilo or something ridiculously low...it'll last you forever and I think it's a great element to add to that stack.
    Weird, my last order a week ago was nutra Creatine mono, beta-alanine, and taurine. Decided to get each one separately, guess it was a good combo after all lol.
  23. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The G
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    719

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    Im about to finish AX stack of Mass FX Hyperdrol 2 and Retain 2 and I want to take a break for a month before I go to the new MassFX. Looking for a beta alanine and creatine combo, Im not very well educated on them so if someone can tell me the best to get =, how to take them and maybe a little history of it. Thanks fellas



    p.s. AX supplements are legit.
    I always seem like the person that mentions this on the board, but common sense would tell me, that if I don't even know supplements as simple as creatine and BA then I wouldn't even try to comprehend or take something like Retain or Hyperdrol.

    Obviously if you haven't ever taken creatine correctly, then your body still has some natural growing to do and even more with creatine, so why skip all of that and go with something like Hyperdrol?
  24. Registered User
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    131

    Thanks for the concern input, but I guess ill educate you. I have been taking creatines for awhile now, combining with a BA I have never done. I did a lot of research on the AX products, roughly a month, I read NSCA JA's on BA and Creatines combinations, dont see the harm in getting input from people who have used them. I would suggest a less offensive post next time before you know the whole story, Assuming things always gets you burnt, thanks again though. Knowing all the angles to subjections to your body and input from fellow people and what they have used is not a bad idea no? Or problems they have had with a this product or that product?
    But hey again thanks for the concern....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine + Beta alanine
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. A beta-alanine/creatine product
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. Creatine and Beta-Alanine
    By hutch89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:35 PM
  4. creatine and beta alanine question
    By ryan4415 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
  5. Beta Alanine and Creatine
    By Mar430 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in