finally got some pslin

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
the shady ass supplement store I go to had two versions of it. one in a tiny ass box that had the capsules in individual packets and then one in a bottle. and for some reason it says "Pure Supplements" not USPLabs. Which was pretty gay when it came time for her to price match it online.

I also heard a guy talking about "whats the best yah got for post cycle therapy after superdrol" I butted in and come to find out the place has the original superdrol "stashed away" i was like well that's sweet. shady but sweet. atleast i know where to go to get some superdrol if i ever want it instead of possible bunk batches of m-drol.

anyways i have back day today and arms tomorrow. i'll do a follow up on how the pslin goes

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs created the new packaging about a month back or so. The current packaging is the box and blister packs. Ingredients are exactly the same.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Pure Supplements = USP Labs
Blister Pak is new, bottle is old
ALL THE SAME
CHILLOUT!!

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Pure Supplements = USP Labs
Blister Pak is new, bottle is old
ALL THE SAME
CHILLOUT!!
didn't know I was worked up... but um thanks though. anyways bout to take my first use of this stuff now. I'm soooo skeptical hopefully it works. I'm taking in 60grams from oats and probably another 30 or so from waxy maise starch.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck man...just play around with the carb dosage and types the first week and find what best for you...once you do the workouts are intense

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why are you sooooo skeptical of p-slin??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
that sup store cant be too shady if there price matching stuff from the internet. Sounds like a good place.
high prices = shady
superdrol stash = awesome

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
why are you sooooo skeptical of p-slin??

never tried a supplement like it before, and there aren't too many supplements on the market like it if any. plus it claims to do pretty badass stuff so I'm gonna see how it goes. I did a back workout today with it but it's always hard to tell with back. I think the only time i ever felt a "pump" in my back is the first time i used nano Vapor. yea a muscletech product.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I noticed pslins effects after about 2-3 days of training. First things I notice is the constantly full muscles. I just feel solid all day everyday. After about 10-14days I really started to notice the strength increases.