Sesamin Oil

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
What is an effective dose for Sesamin Oil? I am trying to finish up putting together a stack, and I have never tried Sesamin Oil before and want to know what a good dose would be.

Me: Male, 249, 5'10, 19% BF

Also- Can you find this oil in both liquid and pill form? I have only seen it offered in caps.

Paul:wave:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Where can you get a pump to go with it? Also, have you used it before? How do you transport it to work in liquid form? Just mix it with something and throw it in a bag or what?

Also- how did you get the label to pop up on the side of the product?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can you get a pump to go with it?
The pump comes with the product.

Also, have you used it before?
Yes, I have used it before. In fact, I still use it.

How do you transport it to work in liquid form? Just mix it with something and throw it in a bag or what?
I do not transport it to work, but I guess you could. Not a heavy product!

Also- how did you get the label to pop up on the side of the product?
I do not understand the question!

amicold

Awards

Yes, I have used it before. In fact, I still use it.

I do not transport it to work, but I guess you could. Not a heavy product!

I do not understand the question!
The link to NP through the forums do not display labels with product listings. Going straight to nutraplanet.com and finding the product displays labels.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The link to NP through the forums do not display labels with product listings. Going straight to nutraplanet.com and finding the product displays labels.
I thought clicking on the link I provided in Post #2 would lead straight to the product at NutraPlanet with the supplement facts.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
You get a syringe with the primaforce bottle, not a pump. The old bulk pump bottles from np haven't been sold for a few months now :(

The syringe is a pain in the ass, but it works.

I go by the directions primaforce gives, which is something like 1.2ml 3x a day.