Sesamin Oil

1. Question Sesamin Oil

What is an effective dose for Sesamin Oil? I am trying to finish up putting together a stack, and I have never tried Sesamin Oil before and want to know what a good dose would be.

Me: Male, 249, 5'10, 19% BF

Also- Can you find this oil in both liquid and pill form? I have only seen it offered in caps.

Paul

2. Here you have it in liquid form, with dosing: Sesamin Oil (500mg) By: PrimaForce
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Where can you get a pump to go with it? Also, have you used it before? How do you transport it to work in liquid form? Just mix it with something and throw it in a bag or what?

Also- how did you get the label to pop up on the side of the product?

4. Quote Originally Posted by paulygon View Post
    Where can you get a pump to go with it?
    The pump comes with the product.

Quote Originally Posted by paulygon View Post
    Also, have you used it before?
    Yes, I have used it before. In fact, I still use it.

How do you transport it to work in liquid form? Just mix it with something and throw it in a bag or what?
    I do not transport it to work, but I guess you could. Not a heavy product!

Also- how did you get the label to pop up on the side of the product?
    I do not understand the question!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Yes, I have used it before. In fact, I still use it.

I do not transport it to work, but I guess you could. Not a heavy product!

I do not understand the question!
    The link to NP through the forums do not display labels with product listings. Going straight to **************** and finding the product displays labels.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by amicold View Post
    The link to NP through the forums do not display labels with product listings. Going straight to **************** and finding the product displays labels.
    I thought clicking on the link I provided in Post #2 would lead straight to the product at NutraPlanet with the supplement facts.

7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You get a syringe with the primaforce bottle, not a pump. The old bulk pump bottles from np haven't been sold for a few months now

The syringe is a pain in the ass, but it works.

I go by the directions primaforce gives, which is something like 1.2ml 3x a day.

8. The pump works great; kept mine from when NP was selling it and bottle a couple bottles of the PrimaForce. Just refill the pump bottle and ready to go.

Do about 5-7 pumps with each meal.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Here you have it in liquid form, with dosing: Sesamin Oil (500mg) By: PrimaForce
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sesamin Oil?
    By RyanOFelt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 12:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:18 PM
  3. Yohimbine and Sesamin Oil
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 04:45 PM