Out of my favorites...................

What's your favorite out of Reaper's favorite ?

• MVP 365/ZMK by Millenium Sport Technologies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, here's all my favorite stuff. I enjoy everything in the poll and would recommend anything on it to anyone. We all know what sucks (atleast I do), but I figured I'd make a poll on the 'good stuff' out there... I use everything on the list and throughly enjoy them all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I can't pick one in particular since I like them all.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried many on the list, but I would agree with a few of your choices. Kind of a strange list really :D

As afar as your energy drinks go, Endorush is kind of overwhelming for me and Spike didn't agree with me. Much prefer Redline in that category and Clearshot.

WTF Pump'd is solid., still have a full bottle of Reset A.D. to try out. I have a few bars of Java lather that are nice. Haven't tried any of Chucks products yet but have read a lot of good reviews on them, and someone from MST best be hooking me up this weekend with some free Rangarook :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can i pick 3? oh well, i will anyway. spike shooter-best energy in a can. r4w-best energy in a cap. dthc-best don't get in my way aggression, mood enhancer.:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Clearshot isn't too bad. I like that as well. Seems to work more as an nootropic vs. energy.

Endorush is a swift kick in the balls. I had trouble breathing the first time I took it. :woohoo: :head:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health, the only probiotic that I've used that keeps the protien farts away.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Endorush eh...I almost died when I took that before the gym.
Started drinking it, drank the whole thing. Then I read do not drink full bottle in less then an hour or whatever I was like aw %%$#%##$#$#^$^$. Heart went CRAZY.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Endorush eh...I almost died when I took that before the gym.
Started drinking it, drank the whole thing. Then I read do not drink full bottle in less then an hour or whatever I was like aw %%$#%##$#$#^$^$. Heart went CRAZY.
Yup, it is good stuff. I usually throw back 1/4-1/2 the bottle of lime.

The first time I used it, I had labored breathing for about 1.5 hrs. Great stuff.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Its expensive as hell though. If only they made like 4 litre jugs of it.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Endorush.. got to love the stuff haha. Wish it wasn't so expensive tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never used any of those.....care to send me a sample?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i've used on the list is R4W which i love and would like to try DTH. Everything else i doubt i'd ever bother trying.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
BSN needs to make a keg of Endorush :head:

I once drank almost a full bottle of that stuff after a night out of drinking. My body felt 'weird'. It was like I was sober yet not.

Try it out sometime.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
BSN needs to make a keg of Endorush :head:

I once drank almost a full bottle of that stuff after a night out of drinking. My body felt 'weird'. It was like I was sober yet not.

Try it out sometime.
So the room is spinning and no matter how hard you try You can't go to sleep.......o.k.