Whats your favorite AI?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Whats your favorite AI? Doin another cycle of EPI soon and looking around at different options. So whats your favorite!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
None - Tamoxifen or Toremifene. Sorry, just IMO.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
This is in the supplements section, so i assume you're talking otc, correct? If so, then i'd have to say 6-bromo (HyperdrolX2) I can only vouch for that, since it's the only 6-bromo product i've ever used. I really don't see the need to even try any others really. AX is the shiz!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SERM's such as Clomid and Nolvadex will do nothing to reduce total estrogen levels, only Aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin and Arimidex will.

Good legal alternatives are Novedex XT and 6-oxo.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None - Tamoxifen or Toremifene. Sorry, just IMO.
SERMs don't replace AIs, two totally different things that are used in differnt situations, for pct serms are better, but u cab always inversely run a SERM with atd.

Interlocutor

Awards
SERM's such as Clomid and Nolvadex will do nothing to reduce total estrogen levels, only Aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin and Arimidex will.
Good legal alternatives are Novedex XT and 6-oxo.
Toremifene apparently may reduce serum level estradiol.

Hormonal effects of toremifene in breast cancer pa...[J Steroid Biochem. 1990] - PubMed Result

The concentration of E2 decreased during the TOR therapy with 60 mg and 300 mg causing 82 and 71% decreases, respectively (non-significant). PRL was significantly suppressed. Both these effects reflect the anti-oestrogenic action of TOR.
Hormonal effects of toremifene in breast cancer pa...[J Steroid Biochem. 1990] - PubMed Result

The hormonal effects of toremifene were the most marked at the 2nd and at the 8th week. Estradiol decreased continuously, SHBG increased slightly and the high initial value of basal prolactin level decreased.
Endocrine mechanism of action of toremifene at the...[Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1998] - PubMed Result

The drug sensitized the pituitary to the action of the gonadotrophins; the LHRH-induced FSH and LH release showed a considerably increasing tendency during the toremifene therapy. Estradiol levels decreased statistically significantly and SHBG levels showed a statistically significant increase. A decreased level of prolactin is the sign of an antiestrogenic effect of toremifene on the hypophysis and, as a result, provides evidence for a direct influence of toremifene upon the pituitary.
torm however does raise SHBG (as does any SERM), so IMHO adjunct use of an SHBG mod in PCT may be beneficial.

Whats your favorite AI? Doin another cycle of EPI soon and looking around at different options. So whats your favorite!
currently? despite all the debate about it still ATD. inexpensive, widely available, effective, IMHO safe if used correctly (dosing & taper), and differing from other AIs in that it may inhibit aromatase synthesis (while other AIs increase it).

ahhhh. welcome Joel. i wasn't aware that they allowed the likes of you over here. ´

i'm out.

have fun dragging this place into the trash.

any decent forum out there which doesnt allow you to infest it?

T.I.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh. welcome Joel. i wasn't aware that they allowed the likes of you over here. ´

i'm out.

T.I.
I lol'd when I read this. I can only say that I hope he doesn't apply to be a tester for any product logs around here:rofl:.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATD. That is if you don't like your libido lol.

jkeithc82

Awards

i'm out.

T.I.
Its really hilarious (albeit sad) that you allow a single person to affect you this much. Do you live in Texas? Because if do, seeing that Joel lives there as well are you planning to move? :rolleyes:

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
ATD. That is if you don't like your libido lol.
hmm....ATD had the opposite effect on me. I had raging hard ons all day long while on ATD.

although superdex (apparently similar to novedex;)) has been killin my libido i think

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite AI would be Anabolic Innovations :run:

Okay, in all seriousness...when are you looking to add the aromatase inhibitor? Is this for off days of a pulse or are you considering an ai during pct?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im looking to add one for a pulse, i have rebound xt? would that be a good one from designer supp

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
My favorite AI would be Anabolic Innovations :run:

Okay, in all seriousness...when are you looking to add the aromatase inhibitor? Is this for off days of a pulse or are you considering an ai during post cycle therapy?
Im looking for pct. Ill have a straight cycle of epi alone and im piecing my pct together now. I will be going with the pct support along with cycle support during and after cycle. Also have torem for pct.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Before I ever looked into hormones I fell victom to a bottle of Novedex XT as a standalone cycle. A friend gave it to me so I figured WTF. I gained maybe a pound or two but nothing worthwhile. However I was just eating for maintenence too. AI's & serms are obviously different but from everything I've seen I don't see the point of an AI unless you're running gear that can aromatise or using one as a standalone. Isn't SERM 'ing alone the most efficient way restore HPTA? It seems like many's AI's (namely steroidal AI's) just supress HPTA further so to me using them during PCT seems like going backwards. There's a group of guys including a doc I either seen on MT or MD that says that taking a hormone that supresses estrogen and then switching to an AI just to supresses estro levels further can create the possibility of 'delayed gyno'. I dunno personally but it sounds logical.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before I ever looked into hormones I fell victom to a bottle of Novedex XT as a standalone cycle. A friend gave it to me so I figured WTF. I gained maybe a pound or two but nothing worthwhile.
Before I discovered AM, I ran a cycle of Trib/Avena/E-Long Jack/ATD (ATD in the form of Novadex XT) for 4 weeks and I gained almost 10 lbs. Considering I evidently don't respond to Epithios, this proves that everyone works differently.

I would split up my dosages of the herbal stuff throughout the day and take 2 XT at night with an 8oz glass of 2% milk. My bf% increased by .5% lol. Worked wonders for something that is typically out of the norm in the current world.

Even taking the stack of herbals, my libido still bottomed out. I was also only eating for maintenance. About 3500 cals a day.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It seems like many's AI's (namely steroidal AI's) just supress HPTA further so to me using them during post cycle therapy seems like going backwards. There's a group of guys including a doc I either seen on MT or MD that says that taking a hormone that supresses estrogen and then switching to an AI just to supresses estro levels further can create the possibility of 'delayed gyno'. I dunno personally but it sounds logical.
This makes sense when you think about it. Considering something like Epi...Why would you SERM after a cycle of something that has SERM like properties? Seems like the same thing you are theorizing here.

Could this be why some are reporting delayed gyno from Epi? Just a thought.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think it seems logical too. I'm going to start a M-Drol cycle within the next 2 weeks and I have quite a few pct products like retain2, powerfull, pcs - that I'll be using but as for the harder stuff (serm's, ai's) I'm gonna try to dose tamox lightly enough to get by with minimal rebound (I'm hoping) and hopefully still keep most of the gains.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think it seems logical too. I'm going to start a M-Drol cycle within the next 2 weeks and I have quite a few post cycle therapy products like retain2, powerfull, pcs - that I'll be using but as for the harder stuff (serm's, ai's) I'm gonna try to dose tamox lightly enough to get by with minimal rebound (I'm hoping) and hopefully still keep most of the gains.
Nice!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using my first AI right now, topical trione

****ing ROCKS!!!!!!

Antonek

Awards
how did U get topical trione ??

putin' Androstenetrione into penetrate or what ??

please tell me how much of trione powder have U added to topical carrier ?? [and whitch topical carier have U used]

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did U get topical trione ??

putin' Androstenetrione into penetrate or what ??

please tell me how much of trione powder have U added to topical carrier ?? [and whitch topical carier have U used]
Depends on how much u wanna use. I used 4.7g in 8 oz of penetrate so thast 162mg a day for 29 days

4.5g over 30 days is 150mg