RPM and Drive 2nd Day

rcarracedo

Awards
I took my Drive and RPM about 50 minutes ago. I figure this products starts to kick in for me at about the hour mark. I start to feel much more alert. Back and Triceps today ... I'll post on product feedback later.:head:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Remember what myth said a couple hours ago?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of making a separate thread each day, you should start a log.

rcarracedo

Awards
Instead of making a separate thread each day, you should start a log.
You're right. Anyway, RPM and Drive have impressed me so far. I definitely see the difference in strength and endurance.

I'm going to work out strong for a week and stop by next week and post my feedback. Maybe, I'll start the log then.

Just one more thing I'd like to say that is positive about these supps.

Last late July, I hurt my shoulder and stopped working out for the remainder of the year. It wasn't a serious injury but, would give me a painfull deep needling feeling (ss if I hurt a tendon). I didn't want to aggravate it anymore and was advised to give it at least 4 months of rest. I started last month with cardio and light weights. This month I stepped it up. All along, I've felt the same needling feeling but obviously no where as bad as when I hurt it.

Whatever is in these supplments is helping me with that injury.

I do not feel the needling anymore.

Anyway, thanks for all the tips and I'll post again next week.

PS: I apologize for all the threads. I'm a pretty hyper dude. :bruce3:

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
CP450/3A4 is good.. and i'll leave it at that.

im surprised i dont see this discussed more here

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CP450/3A4 is good.. and i'll leave it at that.

im surprised i dont see this discussed more here
If you are referring to the health implications of substances that restrict their function,I would have to agree.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
If you are referring to the health implications of substances that restrict their function,I would have to agree.
i am... this practice is, imo, very irresponsible on the part of the supplement manufacturers.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Please share what you are referring to
Naringin inhibits some of the cytochrome p450 series of enzymes

read the sections on p450 in humans and drug metabolism.

very very simply put, Naringin 'turns off' some of your bodies main methods of detoxification. this is why its used as a 'bioavailability enhancer'... its stops your body from removing certain stimulants/chemicals (specifically caffeine), but it also stops your body from removing a host of other bad **** as well... effective yes, but not very safe imo.