Hemobolin 250?

whitehope22

Banned
Awards
is this supposed to be like the old omnevol formula? Epiotren from intense nutraceuticals is Tren and epithio, as well,

anyone ever use the either one of these?

thanks

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to read some feedback from anyone who''s taken this as opposed to an epistane & superdrol stack.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also like to read some feedback from anyone who''s taken this as opposed to an epistane & superdrol stack.
haha whos used the stuff....250mg blend of epi/havoc, superdrol, and halodrol 50, and tribulus terrestris! lol these generic supplements are going to kill people....

i dare somebody to run hemobolin 250, decabolen, and testanate 50<<<freakin poison in pills lmao...

Blazay

Awards
my friend took hemobolin 250, he has a very lean diet, still high in calories though.. 3:1 protien to carb ratio.. and his bf went down 3%, maintained size, became more vascular, no strength gains really, but continued to gain instead of lose in pct with nolva 40/40/30/20

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my friend took hemobolin 250, he has a very lean diet, still high in calories though.. 3:1 protien to carb ratio.. and his bf went down 3%, maintained size, became more vascular, no strength gains really, but continued to gain instead of lose in pct with nolva 40/40/30/20

how long was his cycle, did he use the recommended dosage, did he have any noticeable sides or a bad lipid profile, and did he stack it with anything else?

Blazay

Awards
4 weeks, 1 tablet a day, no sides, didnt get a profile done and didnt stack it with anything else