Best Sleep inducer? Insomnia aid?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried a simple cheap and effective solution like melatonin?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For straight sleep i LOVED the effects of Somnidren...it knocked me out. Great sleep aid in my opinion and the best i have used.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how save this is but I've been using Gravol...its like 3$ for 100tabs, take 2 before bed. Pretty damn cheap.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Powerfull.

Any other bad ass ones?...[/url]
PowerFULL is good. So is Somnidren-GH. So is IGF-2. If sleep disturbance is also stress/cortisol-related, adding Relora and Ashwagandha would deepen the results.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also try any other adaptogen, as they will help acclimate your body to stress. Bocopa, with a high percentage of Bocopasides has always worked well with me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also try any other adaptogen, as they will help acclimate your body to stress. Bocopa, with a high percentage of Bocopasides has always worked well with me.
You probably meant "bacosides"! :D. Fully agree with the adaptogen comment. Rhodiola rosea is by far my favourite adaptogen. I sleep well on rhodiola and ashwagandha. I failed to mention rhodiola because some users stay awake on it! The opposite outcome in this case!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably meant "bacosides"! :D. Fully agree with the adaptogen comment. Rhodiola rosea is by far my favourite adaptogen. I sleep well on rhodiola and ashwagandha. I failed to mention rhodiola because some users stay awake on it! The opposite outcome in this case!
Any adaptogen can have neuro-stimulative effects, it simply depends on the dosage. Even Mucuna can have stimulative effects if not tailored to the purpose.

And, no, I meant Bacopasides. ;)

Bacopasides are newly identified constituents of BM (saponins, btw) which they feel are potentiating much the adaptogenic effect of BM; most notably, its effects on memory.

You better update your Stragipedia, it's getting outdated.

:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or you could just read one of mullets rants, they tend to put me to sleep :D

Abyss from nimbus is nice too, as well as bulk 1-carboxy from nutraplanet(part of powerfull) and the mega sleep aid from custom capsule works well too for some people

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how save this is but I've been using Gravol...its like 3$ for 100tabs, take 2 before bed. Pretty damn cheap.
Thanks. That is esseetially Benedryl. Not looking for a "drug" but rather something less toxic and more natural.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better update your Stragipedia, it's getting outdated.

:)
For technical reasons, updates are run twice a year. January and July. Next update will be in July :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
or you could just read one of mullets rants, they tend to put me to sleep :D

Abyss from nimbus is nice too, as well as bulk 1-carboxy from nutraplanet(part of powerfull) and the mega sleep aid from custom capsule works well too for some people
Shouldn't you be benching 135lbs somewhere?

:stick:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren-GH and Lean Dreams are my two favorites.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A shot of aged Whiskey and a join..........................t :D

Seriously, melatonin and PowerFULL do the trick for me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I'm feeling stressed I use Lean Dreams for cortisol.

If not then ZMT and melatonin with B6 for dreams.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
somnidren worked best for me by far Ive taken powerfull, valerian, gabba, melatonin ive tried it all somnidren is king for sleep in my opinion

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to try this Somnidren GH, great reviews.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea Somnidren GH rocks im ordering some on Monday!!

RoidGracie

Completely eliminate caffeine.........or, just have one cuppa very early to start your day. I'm doing great with that and just 2mg of melatonin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Reset AD along with their preferred sleep stack?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take a last dose of reset ad about 2 hrs prebed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take a last dose of reset ad about 2 hrs prebed
Have you noticed any positive or negative interaction between Reset and your sleepy time supps?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its postitive in terms of better sleep. I sleep better the nights I do that than the nites I don't.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its postitive in terms of better sleep. I sleep better the nights I do that than the nites I don't.
Interesting...

/heads to the cupboard for Reset.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab me some too...I had bouts of insomnia in high school and it seems to be rearing its ugly head again...I've had three or four nights over the past three weeks or so that I got at most three hours of sleep...and that's being generous...I get a lot done around the house though!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab me some too...I had bouts of insomnia in high school and it seems to be rearing its ugly head again...I've had three or four nights over the past three weeks or so that I got at most three hours of sleep...and that's being generous...I get a lot done around the house though!
like organizing your canned goods alphabetically?

I'll let you know how it goes.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It must be going around... I've had the same problem. Dsade should make a night time aid. Maybe throw some Reset in to the mix.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried Lean Dreams, Somnidren GH, and lots of other things.

Nothing works better for me than Neurobalance, which is now discontinued it seems. Good thing I stocked up!

Phenibut is #1 for me. Too bad it has to be cycled..just need to find something that works somewhat well on the off days.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like organizing your canned goods alphabetically?

I'll let you know how it goes.
Umm, they were already like that...

I just need to start taking some melatonin and Powerfull again...I always forget about those until somebody mentions them. <also heads to cupboard>

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It must be going around... I've had the same problem. Dsade should make a night time aid. Maybe throw some Reset in to the mix.
ZMT was a start for me....have been looking at other stuff (y'all kind of stole some thunder talking about the adaptogens...jerks) that should yield some amazing sleep/recovery benefits.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP Labs used a few adaptogens in REM, right. That **** knocked me out and had me slobbering on my pillow. I would definitely buy another supp like that.

EDIT: True story from a thread in reference to REM/adaptogens for a sleep aid.

I hope you don't mind drooling in your sleep!
LOL Funny you should say that i woke up atleast 3 times totally rested on 4 Rem a night and i had a nice drool stain beside my head, lol. I'm talkin my head hits the pillow and i don't toss and turn AT ALL i'm just OUT.
Unfortunately I was being serious...but at least I have found a way to keep my wife from joining me on my pillow! The only thing worse than rolling over in your own drool is rolling over in somebody else's drool!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ZMT was a start for me....have been looking at other stuff (y'all kind of stole some thunder talking about the adaptogens...jerks) that should yield some amazing sleep/recovery benefits.
Its the tryptophan in which knocks you out its in lean dreams and man works like a charm!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah damn, REM did knock me out... I need to pick some up. There's still a place that has some I think.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somnidren-GH and The Abyss both work very well in their effects on sleep induction imo. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP Labs used a few adaptogens in REM, right. That **** knocked me out and had me slobbering on my pillow. I would definitely buy another supp like that.

Bocopa, Ashwa., and Mucuna. I loved that stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I still have some REM......good stuff!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My worst problem is just falling asleep...but once I wake up I'm pretty screwed too.

I'm not sure why, but I have noticed that I sleep best from about 6am - 11am...unfortunately being asleep between those times is not very productive.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You didn't use them together, right? Which one do you feel is better? (for sleep)
Somnidren-GH and The Abyss both work very well in their effects on sleep induction imo. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting horny with all the Somnidren talk.

Honestly though, what are people's opinions on it inducing sleep vs increasing quality of sleep as those are different. I say that, as PowerFULL (high Mucuna content) gives a very high sleep quality, but isn't an aid in the sense that it will put you to sleep.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Honestly though, what are people's opinions on it inducing sleep vs increasing quality of sleep as those are different. I say that, as PowerFULL (high Mucuna content) gives a very high sleep quality, but isn't an aid in the sense that it will put you to sleep.
i felt somnidren knocked me out pretty easily..and it also seemed to give me some quality sleep...i did a log on it somewhere on here....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't use them together, right? Which one do you feel is better? (for sleep)
Overall somnidren-gh had a more pronounced effect. I alternate the two and have great success.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream keeps me up, seriously... Have you tried that? If so, how does it compare to Abyss?
Overall somnidren-gh had a more pronounced effect. I alternate the two and have great success.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea im thiking about doing somnidren and powerfull although stacking the 2 can get pricey!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree mullet, powerFULL does in fact work well and have increased quality to sleep. I just have to give credit where it's due for overall sleep induction effects. You need to check somnidren-gh and the abyss out bud.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree mullet, powerFULL does in fact work well and have increased quality to sleep. I just have to give credit where it's due for overall sleep induction effects. You need to check somnidren-gh and the abyss out bud.
Ahh no, no, I wasn't trying to pimp. Def., seems like it is deserved for MS, I was just wondering if it 'puts' you to sleep as that's what I have trouble with.

I have some huge problems getting to sleep initially.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ahh no, no, I wasn't trying to pimp. Def., seems like it is deserved for MS, I was just wondering if it 'puts' you to sleep as that's what I have trouble with.

I have some huge problems getting to sleep initially.
Somnidren Knocks you out!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Dream keeps me up, seriously... Have you tried that? If so, how does it compare to Abyss?
The very first time i took X-dream it was amazing. I can honestly say that it was almost a high in a way and great sleep. After that initial dose, i felt absolutely nothing. It sucks because it was a phenominal effect to me. The abyss is more of a calming effect that encourages me to do some reading.....at that point i'm out like a light. The abyss seems to work well when used 3-4 nights a week. I've used up to 5/caps and had great success with quality sleep induction.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope Matt is taking notes :type: