Question Again on Dosage Timing

rcarracedo

Awards
The advice that I got on this site was to take drive in the morning and RPM on an empty stomack and closer to my work out.

This is how i am doing it

Drive 2 caps with breakfast.

1 Cap of Drive, 3 Caps of RPM 1 hour before WO with a peice of fruit and some water.

Wouldn't it be best to just take all 6 caps 1 hour before WO?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually it would be best to split your dosage so you get adequete blood levels balanced throughout the day. I would change it to 3 caps of Drive in the AM and 3 before your workout, 6 a day is the dosage found by most to be the sweet spot.

rcarracedo

Awards
actually it would be best to split your dosage so you get adequete blood levels balanced throughout the day. I would change it to 3 caps of Drive in the AM and 3 before your workout, 6 a day is the dosage found by most to be the sweet spot.
I am taking both Drive and RPM. Are you suggesting 6 caps of Drive and 3 of RPM?

rcarracedo

Awards
you are correct fine sir!
Which would you say is better for size?

I've decided to go on ...

4 Caps of each ... I know this may not be necessary but I would like to keep the dosages the same so that the bottles finish at the same time.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
size would be Drive. Try the 4 and if you feel like your getting the results you like then continue on with that dosage. If not, then bump Drive up to 6 caps.