Stacking question.

Kunited

Awards
Hey everyone!
I am new to this incredible, virtual archive of wonder we call Anabolic Minds, and given how I've noticed nothing short of good people, giving good advice, I was wondering if you could help me out.

I just received a bottle of venom Hyperdrive 3.0 in the mail, and I am ecstatic to say that the effect so far are smashing. I have a constant, focused, calm energy all day, and so far, no side effects.

Current stack:
Multi vitamins.
Reset A.d.
Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
Cla
Fish oil
Iron tablets
Osteo Biflex [Bad Joints]

Would it be bad to stack Hyperdrive with Stimerex Es, for an extra kick, during a long shift at work, or when my energy levels drop? If not, what is an ideal product to stack with hyperdrive, for a more evident sort of energy?

Let me know if I left something out.

Much appreciated!

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
I got stuck in the same mode as you for a bit, i have long demanding shifts at work and i would stim the crap out of myself to get through and man alive did i crash hard after. I think at this point you have a good setup of multis and fish oil, a good idea would be a non stim enegry enhancer anything with a good hearty dose of B vitamins and Beta Alanine, i find Purple Wraath to be good and able to help me out on those long days or even the non stim Ragnarok wouldnt be bad either. I have also found CQ-10 to be an excellent non stim pick me up, i would defintely do the above because they cause no crash and you can take them for as long as you live. From experience its a good idea i got plenty sick and had to rely on various stim products to get through the day, give it a try my friend and good luck!!:cheers:

Kunited

Awards
Thanks for the heads up, sir.

I've always increased dosage with pills, when I started feeling a crash, but with Venom, I get a constant, all day type of energy, and I don't want to mess that up by increasing my current dosage [2 pills a day], and eventually growing immune to yet nother supplement, so a non-stim sounds ideal!

Thanks again :]