Recomp stack with rpm/drive and others

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Recomp stack with rpm/drive and others

So here is the deal..im 25 about 5-10, 200lbs...looking to do a recomp from now until the summer. For the next 12 weeks i will be doing the Superhero Training Program by CT over at T-nation, and running a modified T-Dawg2.0 diet right under maitnence calories.

As far as supplements go, im looking for something to both trim some fat, especially abdominal, while maintining or adding lean muscle. Here is what i was thinkin...

Drive
    Rpm
    Green Mag(pre-workout)(already have)
    Neovar(post workout)
    Lipotrophin pm

Well those 5 i was pretty much set on.....what im unsure of is weather to add Leviathian Reloaded to the mix...is it too much? redundant? overkill?

Also, id like to run IGF-2...its just way to expensive... can anybody suggest any alternitives along those lines? thankyou for the help guys

PS....extend, multi, fishoil and greentea i use year round
    thanks again

PSS anybody got any good dosing schemes for all these?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Having green mag and neovar is a bit weird. I would look at either Pslin or anabolic pump if you want a nutrient partitioner and just use green mag for creatine since you already have it. IGF-2 is a good looking product, but if you want something a like more cost effective, you could go with PowerFull, or even bulk 1-C.

I do like the idea of Xtend, or even better would be Purple WrAAth (or bulk BCAAs/EAAs to keep costs low). Leave the Leviathan out. Awesome product, but you've already spent quite a bit of money, and it had stimulants and forslean in it. You have enough of that in your stack.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bangedup View Post
    So here is the deal..im 25 about 5-10, 200lbs...looking to do a recomp from now until the summer...

As far as supplements go, im looking for something to both trim some fat, especially abdominal, while maintining or adding lean muscle. Here is what i was thinkin...

Drive
    Rpm
    Green Mag(pre-workout)(already have)
    Neovar(post workout)
    Lipotrophin pm

Well those 5 i was pretty much set on.....what im unsure of is weather to add Leviathian Reloaded to the mix...is it too much? redundant? overkill?

Also, id like to run IGF-2...its just way to expensive... can anybody suggest any alternitives along those lines? thankyou for the help guys

PS....extend, multi, fishoil and greentea i use year round
    thanks again

PSS anybody got any good dosing schemes for all these?
    However you decide, it would make a lot of sense to keep Drive and RPM in the mix. RPM and Drive combined would give you one of the most effective results of any natural anabolics. Fat loss/lean mass/body recomp, strength, endurance, and much more. If you decide to go for Drive and RPM, Leviathan Reloaded would be optional (because it contains caffeine, just like RPM). RPM and Drive are currently available as a promotion here on AM. In terms of dosing, take RPM and Drive daily. Take three capsules of RPM on an empty stomach daily. On workout days, take these about 45 minutes to 60 minutes before workout.

Regarding Drive, you may go for a loading phase (7-10 days) to raise cellular concentrations of the actives. This would imply 6 capsules daily, in two divided doses, during the loading phase. On an empty stomach. One dose should be with RPM pre-workout (if you use RPM). After the loading phase, stay at 4 - 5 capsules daily.

I have seen many favourable user comments on Green Mag, so it must be a good product. So is Ragnarok. My favourite creatine product, though, is NeoVar. Apart from nutrient partitioning, you also get superior ATP/phosphocreatine synthesis (thanks to the rhodiola rosea in it) and adaptogenic support (rhodiola rosea is one of the most significant adaptogens known to science). NeoVar should be taken with complex-carbohydrate-containing meals. Twice daily. For your weight category, four capsules per dose. On workout days, post-workout.

Since you use Green Tea all year round, you might want to take advantage of this and take your Green Tea with Lipotrophin PM. Talk about shedding fat while sleeping!

Yes, IGF-2 involves a good cash outlay. This, unfortunately, tends to shroud the fact that IGF-2 is one of the best weapons around to support an effective recomp programme. Sadly, it may not be within reach for everyone.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:52 PM
  2. Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. Drive and IGF-2 on a recomp?
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:04 PM