Has anyone tried Alpha T-1?

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
It's a test booster by a company called Orovo and it's ingredient profile looks damn good. Oh and it's only about 20 bucks.

Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins)
As mentioned above, Tribulus Terrestris supports healthy hormone production stimulating the pituitary gland. This stimulation has shown to promote the production and secretion of Leutinizing Hormone (LH), which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. The blend of Tribulus Terrestris used in Alpha T1 yields the highest levels of Protodioscins and Saponins available. Other products may claim to have Tribulus, but the doses are minimal, the quality bad and the extract inferior. That is not the case with Alpha T1.
Horny Goat Weed (10% Icariin)
You may laugh at the name, but Horny Goat Weed provides a serious boost to those who need it. Like Tribulus Terrestris, it has a testosterone boosting effect, but its effect focuses more on increasing healthy sexual activity in men and women. Alpha T1 contains 750mg of the highest quality Horny Goat Weed extract available.
Avena Sativa 10:1
Avena Sativa frees up testosterone that's stuck to other compounds in your body. It is also recognized as a mood enhancer and has traditionally been used as to help with recovery from exhaustion and low mood. It works well as an addition to tribulus, enhancing feelings of well being and restoring energy.
Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1
Longjack stimulates the production of endogenous testosterone and frees up bound testosterone. Longjack has been shown to increase feelings of well-being, improve mental focus, improve immune system function and reduce body-fat.
Bioperine
Bioperine, has been clinically tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. What good does it do to include the best Testosterone Boosting Supplements available if the majority of them are not absorbed by the body? This is just one more thing that makes Alpha T1 the #1 Natural Testosterone Booster.

Awards
i actually just purchased it i will be tryin it within the month ill let you know

BrianCox

Awards
I'm currenty using it to try to increase my testosterone levels naturally after it crashed 2 months or so ago. Its been a couple of weeks. Seem to have energy to work out - has done very little fr my sex drive but I'm 47 years old.