Anabol-5 by Nutrex

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Anabol-5 by Nutrex

A recent release, Anabol-5. The product description's main emphasis was on it's potential to increase protein synthesis, which immediately sounds like ecdysterones. I came across a few interesting reads, but first here are the ingredients -

Non-Steroidal Anabolic Multi-Phase Stack 155mg

Dicyclopentanone 10mg *
    6-Keto Diosgenin 100mg *
    Acetate Ester 25mg *
    Propionate Ester 25mg *
    Cypionate Ester 25mg *
    Decanoate Ester 25mg *

Hecogenin Acetate 10mg *
    25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One-Undecanoate 25mg *
    Rhamponticum Carthamoides 10mg *

I came to read how 6-Keto and 25R are both ecdysterones, and I see that Dicyclepentanone (DCP) might be making a comeback. It was, like methoxy and ecdysterones, a supplement breakthrough in the 90's. The few reviews I've came across have noted how it was exceptional for fat loss.
    Any opinions on this product? I used to use VitargoCGL, years ago, and it was an amazing product for myself, leaving an impact that I still remember today. Not too sure about Nutrex's reputation as of late, and some of their promotions sound a bit "Muscle-Techy" if you would.

So what do you think? I'm planning out a stack where this may, or may not fit nicely into(might overlap). Scheduling to run Methoxy, Ipriflavone, and NP's Ecdysterone. Can't say I know the breakdown of NP's Ecdy, as which componants constitute the powder and how much, so I really do not know if I'm setting up for an overlap (can't see it doing harm however). Nonetheless, for a product with some high claims(I say that in a negative way), I'm looking forward to seeing if this produces any results. We all know the potential of Ecdysterones! Someone's bound to make the right formula...

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And yeah, the lame references to anabolics (acetate, prop, cyp, and deca) all sound absolutely rediculous, but I don't even understand what they are. Nutrex claims the product is non-hormonal, as if this was tren and test in a bottle anyways.... hahah
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Underdosed I believe was the verdict.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Underdosed I believe was the verdict.
    That is what I came across as well, but I can't say I fully grasp which compounds were underdosed/how much is needed. I was reading from a study that the DCP is effective at 1000mg daily, yet this recommended dosage brings it to 20mg, quite a difference. I'm assuming there is reasoning, such as synergy or whatnot.. at least I'm guessing, for the sake of their company.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    That is what I came across as well, but I can't say I fully grasp which compounds were underdosed/how much is needed. I was reading from a study that the DCP is effective at 1000mg daily, yet this recommended dosage brings it to 20mg, quite a difference. I'm assuming there is reasoning, such as synergy or whatnot.. at least I'm guessing, for the sake of their company.
    Doses look quite low, especially on DCP and Rhaponticum Carthamoides. The product I'm using now has a whopping 100mg per pill of Rhaponticum, and it is working like gangbusters.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.83%

ive been reading a lot about this anabol 5 stuff. anyway, has nutrex changed the ingredient amount of this stuff? Vitamin Shoppe page has all the ingredients listed as double what OP said
    Anabol-5 by Nutrex Research - VitaminShoppe.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrex 1-TU
    By Souphtc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:44 PM
  2. Anabol-5 by Nutrex Research
    By dinasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Anabol 5 by Nutrex.
    By EVILADAMS in forum Supplements