V-diet substitutes

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, Ima thinking about picking up the supps now for a v-diet in early April.

My question to you all is what should I substitute for the Biotest Surge? Seems expensive and I dont remember seeing it @ nutra ( only buying my supps from nutra )

I am going to pick up 8lbs of casein and a 10lb bag of whey ( both ON brand ), I already have 1900+ Fish oil caps, I have 3 tubs of Xtend ( and bulk BCAAs ), about 2 months worth of ECA left, and I plan on picking up some milled flax meal.

I dont think im missing anything but plz make suggestions to what I am missing as well as what you would substitute for the Surge.

Thanks All!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
muscle delight from Axis comes to mind, really any post workout drink mix that is in that 300 cal range with 30+g of protein, and significant carbs.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
I'm going to do a 2 week V-Diet starting next week. I bought 5 lbs of Vanilla Casein, 5 lbs of peaches & cream Whey Blend, and 2 lbs of Cinnamon Bun Whey Blend all for around $100 from AllTheWhey.com!!! You get about 6 lbs of Metabollic Drive for about the same cost (twice as much). I'm going to use WMS in my post workout shake. I also saw that they recommend a serving of natural peanut butter in your last shake of the day to balance out the fats. Good luck to you!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do a 2 week V-Diet starting next week. I bought 5 lbs of Vanilla Casein, 5 lbs of peaches & cream Whey Blend, and 2 lbs of Cinnamon Bun Whey Blend all for around $100 from AllTheWhey.com!!! You get about 6 lbs of Metabollic Drive for about the same cost (twice as much). I'm going to use WMS in my post workout shake. I also saw that they recommend a serving of natural peanut butter in your last shake of the day to balance out the fats. Good luck to you!
Will 5lbs of casein last you 28days?

That is a freaking awesome price dude! Score on that find bro and a huge thanks for the heads up!

Matt are you going to be putting flax meal in your shakes or just take a fiber pill?

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Will 5lbs of casein last you 28days?

That is a freaking awesome price dude! Score on that find bro and a huge thanks for the heads up!

Matt are you going to be putting flax meal in your shakes or just take a fiber pill?
No, thats only for about 2 weeks, but still awesome deal! I've heard you can get some pretty good results in just 2 weeks, so we'll see.

I'm doing the flax meal in all shakes except post-workout. Probably won't need any extra fiber, but if I do, I'll grab some tablets. I'm planning on taking about 10 fish caps a day along with 6 CLA also.