- 02-26-2008, 07:19 PM
- 02-26-2008, 07:21 PM
- 02-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Its a future pharms product. It looks like a non legitimate product and i was jsut wondering about it
02-26-2008, 08:07 PM
I was actually reading up on it today and evrything I read said it was a scam. I cant remember where I read it at but it said things like If you call you get an answering machine. Many people who rodered didn't even get them. stuff like that. So I would stay away man.
02-26-2008, 08:09 PM
02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
sounds like the scams SDI labs pulls on people. crappy products and no customer service to get your money back
02-26-2008, 09:24 PM
02-26-2008, 10:16 PM
02-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Ask Zbtboy, he used it as a standalone and really liked it. I've haven't really looked for any feedback on it as a stand-alone though. We have a thread over at bb.com that is soley for people to review/log their experiences with any of our products. It's new, so not too many logs attached yet, but the PCS one is for a PCT (which seems to be how most are using it).
I have some, but I'm going to be running it on an epi pulse. I'll shoot you a PM in a few.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
02-26-2008, 10:35 PM
those are rip offs, they used be called like niacin roids or some ****, its crap. dont buy them.
02-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By alwaysgaining in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:29 PM
- By The Anarchist in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 02-22-2009, 01:27 AM
- By UKhardgainer in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2008, 11:42 PM
- By sexyred900 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:24 AM
- By GorillaJoe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2006, 12:54 PM