Rpm And Drive

superstar20

Awards
im tryin to lose weight and gain muscle is rpm and drive the supplement to take? if not what shall i take?

superstar20

Awards
rpm/drive

what supplements should i exactly take to lose weight, and gain muscle

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Superstar,

Let's get quite a few more details about you and your diet first.

superstar20

Awards
what should i take

what should i take? for my weight loss and muscle gainer?

superstar20

Awards
drive and rpm a good option to go? or what else?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
we need more details homey

age weight lift experience

lifting schedule

diet

no supp. is a miracle supp you need to eat and train properly before you start digging into help

superstar20

Awards
im 6'4'' 248. im 22. my exp is good. i lift 5 days a week now, been doing past couple months. diet is good as well.

superstar20

Awards
will the igf-2, neo-var, and rpm do good for me?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals?

what type of training and how long have you been lifting?

sure you lift 5 days a week but how long have u been training?

superstar20

Awards
my goals are to lose weight, gain muscle. i have been on and off lifting for 7-8 years. i have been lifting 5 days a week for 2 hours for past 2month straight, was doing it hard for months of sept-dec. then came off.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
everyone wants to lose fat and gain muscle ;)

ok gimme a sec i gotta feed my kid

superstar20

Awards
well my goal is to really lose weight and maybe turn that into muscle. dont really want to get mocho. i dont know

superstar20

Awards
my buddy takes rpm/drive and loves it. i just wanted to know exactly what those 2 things will do for me. will they do what im asking for with a diet plan and good workout plan? let me know. or is there else supplements?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superstar20, your questions have been answered already by earlier contributors. I'll just summarize. With RPM/Drive/IGF-2, combined with a good weight training and diet programme, you should expect the following: Endurance. Strength. Fat Loss. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Libido/Improved Sexual Performance. Aromatase Inhibition. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Protein Synthesis. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Norepinephrine Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection.