Weight Loss/Muscle Gain

superstar20

Awards
hey i am 6'4" 245lbs. i am trying to lose a bunch of weight (like to get to 220-200) but also gain muslce. my friend told me to take Drive and RPM is that good? or what do u guys think is the best supplements for me to take to gain muscle but not too big, and also lose alot of weight!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hey i am 6'4" 245lbs. i am trying to lose a bunch of weight (like to get to 220-200) but also gain muslce. my friend told me to take Drive and RPM is that good? or what do u guys think is the best supplements for me to take to gain muscle but not too big, and also lose alot of weight!
Drive and RPM have been used and there have been some great results. Doing a search for logs on these products should show that. Also Nutraplanet has an awesome special, $59 for a bottle of Drive and RPM on right now, which would make that stack quite economical.

There are also many other options to consider. The most important thing though is to have your diet and training in check, i.e. know you're maintenance calories and have a workout schedule. If that's done, there's a few other things that can help you on your way.

Fatburners like Leviathan Reloaded can help you with the fat loss, and there are other products out there that have been used successfully for recomp that you are trying to achieve. One example is USP Labs' Anabolic Pump which helps your body uptake the carbs more efficiently. You can look at their writeup for more info on that.

So in short, Drive + RPM can work, but diet and training are #1.

superstar20

Awards
i do workout 5 times a week for 2 hours, and my diet (eating) is great!!!! im looking to take supplements

superstar20

Awards
mon. chest tue arms wed. legs thurs back fri arms etc. diet is fair

superstar20

Awards
bench, db curls, db milt bench, ez bar curl, straight curl, sqauat, leg pushes, sit ups, run, a bunch of cable machines.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
mon. chest tue arms wed. legs thurs back fri arms etc. diet is fair
supplements won't do much of anything unless you can dial in a quality nutritional plan. What does fair mean? How many calories a day are you taking in/ what type of calories (sometimes people will even eat too little to lose weight efficiently.)