First WO with RPM and Drive

rcarracedo

Awards
Thanks to all you posters with all of your good advice and guide lines.

I've got my own gym at home (A Smith, Free Weights, Eliptical and other machines) so I could work out and post.

As I am working out I will let you know what I feel. As I said before, I used to do anabolics in my 20s and you know how it is ... you start and it is an instant pump.

Anyway, I've heard that you are supposed to feel something on RPM and Drive right from the start. I'm sure it is not like the real stuff but I hope I do feel something.

It's a motivating factor. Anyway, thanks again.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to all you posters with all of your good advice and guide lines.

I've got my own gym at home (A Smith, Free Weights, Eliptical and other machines) so I could work out and post.

As I am working out I will let you know what I feel. As I said before, I use ti use anabolics in my 20s and you know how it is ... you start and it is an instant pump.

Anyway, I've heard that you are supposed to feel something on RPM and Drive right from the start. I'm sure it is not like the real stuff but I hope I do feel something.

It's a motivating factor. Anyway, thanks again.
RPM has an acute effect, DRIVE takes awhile to kick in and you don't necessarily feel DRIVE, you just see the results in the form of strength gains. However, you WILL FEEEEEL RPM, have fun with it!!!

rcarracedo

Awards
scoot over, I wanna hear how it goes too

I gotta say. I am pretty impressed. As I said before, I did anabolics (light cycles) when I was in my 20s.

I have never tried a product (supplement, over the counter stuff) where I really felt significant difference as opposed to using nothing at all. I do not know if it is the Drive or RPM. I am very cautious of the placebo effect so I am being highly critical but I can't deny the difference. Here's what I feel 10 sets into my chest work out.

I do feel some endurance and/or strength increase.
I do feel more pumped than usual.
I do feel more motivated (but this could just be cause I am trying this for the first time).

I have to continue to give it a fair assesment but if I feel something like this after 10 sets I could only assume that it will get better.

Anyway, the makers claim that you feel it on the very first dose. I would say that is an honest selling point.

rcarracedo

Awards
And the neat thing is that the effects are cumulative as the levels of the ingredients build up. How did you dose the RPM and drive out of curiosity.

I had 2 caps of drive in the morning.

And ... 1 cap of Drive 3 caps of RPM at 4:45 PM.

This **** just gradulated to F%@!cK Gooood $h1t!.

Other than the MT-One (which bloated me) that was taken off the market ... This is by far the best supplments I've ever tried. Acutally, MT One wasn't better ... I'm just saying that is the only other over counter product that ever gave me such a pump. Which is one of the things I use to love about anabolics. The pump motivates you.

These are very good products.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I had 2 caps of drive in the morning.

And ... 1 cap of Drive 3 caps of RPM at 4:45 PM.

This **** just gradulated to F%@!cK Gooood $h1t!.

Other than the MT-One (which bloated me) that was taken off the market ... This is by far the best supplments I've ever tried. Acutally, MT One wasn't better ... I'm just saying that is the only other over counter product that ever gave me such a pump. Which is one of the things I use to love about anabolics. The pump motivates you.

These are very good products.

:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will get better over the next 7-10 days as well :)

rcarracedo

Awards
I had to stop and eat a small meal. I am starving.

I highly recommend these 2 products and glad that I got on this forum to ask first.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established