Pre-workout timing.

  1. Pre-workout timing.


    I started my RPM and Drive today.

    When exactly should I take my RPM before mt workout so that it is kicking in my system. 30 minutes before?


  2. I usually take it 30-45 min before workout.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I usually take it 30-45 min before workout.
    Cool. Thats what I figured.

  4. Make sure it'sa on an empty stomach to ensure maximum effect.

  5. The timing depends alot on what you've got in your stomach. 1 hour pre-WO is recommended, although 45 pre is what I've done and seems to be pretty popular.

    I highly suggest reading the DRIVE and RPM writeups (RPM FAQs )

  6. I like to do it even earlier; I usually dose my RPM (+HEAT) about 90 minutes or so prior to training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I like taking them about 1 hr before WO, and then eating about 15-20 minutes before WO
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I like taking them about 1 hr before WO, and then eating about 15-20 minutes before WO
    I used to just eat oatmeal + whey 90 minutes pre WO, but then I started having a shake with some WPI + Fruit and my lifts and energy in the gym skyrocketed so now I always have a shake 15-20mins unless it's my deadlift day. :clean:
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I tend to like eggs + quinoa or eggs and whole grain muffins or eggs and fruit and I just shoot for 25g protein from eggs, maybe 20-40g of carbs. not too heavy a meal, but enough to give me energy, and quiet any rumblings from stims.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I used to just eat oatmeal + whey 90 minutes pre WO, but then I started having a shake with some WPI + Fruit and my lifts and energy in the gym skyrocketed so now I always have a shake 15-20mins unless it's my deadlift day. :clean:
    I have been making a smoothie with bananas, pineapple, WPI, egg protein, and almond butter about 60minutes before training and it has really helped me during my training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I have been making a smoothie with bananas, pineapple, WPI, egg protein, and almond butter about 60minutes before training and it has really helped me during my training.
    Rodja,

    BTW: The RPM/Drive stack is good stuff. Thanks for all the tips.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-workout meal timing question
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:14 AM
  2. Pre-workout meal timing
    By Bildo_21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:58 PM
  3. Timing of insulin and post-workout nutrition.
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in