Pre-workout timing.

rcarracedo

Awards
I started my RPM and Drive today.

When exactly should I take my RPM before mt workout so that it is kicking in my system. 30 minutes before?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I usually take it 30-45 min before workout.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Make sure it'sa on an empty stomach to ensure maximum effect.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to do it even earlier; I usually dose my RPM (+HEAT) about 90 minutes or so prior to training.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like taking them about 1 hr before WO, and then eating about 15-20 minutes before WO

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like taking them about 1 hr before WO, and then eating about 15-20 minutes before WO
I used to just eat oatmeal + whey 90 minutes pre WO, but then I started having a shake with some WPI + Fruit and my lifts and energy in the gym skyrocketed so now I always have a shake 15-20mins unless it's my deadlift day. :clean:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to like eggs + quinoa or eggs and whole grain muffins or eggs and fruit :) and I just shoot for 25g protein from eggs, maybe 20-40g of carbs. not too heavy a meal, but enough to give me energy, and quiet any rumblings from stims.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to just eat oatmeal + whey 90 minutes pre WO, but then I started having a shake with some WPI + Fruit and my lifts and energy in the gym skyrocketed so now I always have a shake 15-20mins unless it's my deadlift day. :clean:
I have been making a smoothie with bananas, pineapple, WPI, egg protein, and almond butter about 60minutes before training and it has really helped me during my training.

rcarracedo

Awards
I have been making a smoothie with bananas, pineapple, WPI, egg protein, and almond butter about 60minutes before training and it has really helped me during my training.
Rodja,

BTW: The RPM/Drive stack is good stuff. Thanks for all the tips.