Mass Fx Maximum Strength

Sacs

Awards
Since the new Mass Fx has White Button Mushroom in it, would it be overkill to stack Hyperdrol with it? I know hyperdrol is stronger than WBM, but I'm still curious.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Depends on you rphysiology but I dont see a problem with it. If you concerned about low estrogen side effects take mass fx during the day and take 2-3caps of hyperdrol at night before bed. If you start getting low libido or dry joints then cut out the hyperdrol and use it on a separate cycle.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since the new Mass Fx has White Button Mushroom in it, would it be overkill to stack Hyperdrol with it? I know hyperdrol is stronger than WBM, but I'm still curious.
No it wouldnt be overkill.

We still recommend that you stack it with Hyperdrol.

If you are concerned about estrogen sides then WMB will take care of that. If you are wanting to take them to just stack them then its not overkill.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
How is MFX Max as a stand alone?
I wonder the same thing, only about the older "regular strength" version. Does the regular strength version need to be run with HDx2? I've seen some say yes & some say no. I am using it as a boost during a post cycle therapy. I ordered the new M-FX but I was sent the older regular strength version. What is the difference exactly besides the white button mushroom? The standard strength one I got says 1,060mg per 2 capsules & the new max strength one says 1,005mg per 2 capsules so the older reg strength was actually stronger? Enlighten me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WBM is a normal enzyme inhibitor; whereas, 6-bromo is a suicidal inhibitor. I will explain the difference, using an analogy which I'm sure all you guys can relate to.

Sometimes when we go out to the club, bar, or other social setting with the intent to pick up hot chicks, we fall victim of what is often referred to as "cockblocking". The common culprit of CB-ing is often the overweight friend of the attractive female you are after. You two are talking, making great conversation, and the "light is moments away from turning green", when all of a sudden the CBer comes out of nowhere "We've gotta leave" (*nagging voice). You done got CB'd, and never got the chance to "interact", but it's cool, there's a girl in the corner of the bar giving you "the look", eventually you can mosy on over and try with that one.
That's an example of regular enzyme inhibition. The CBer is the enzyme inhibitor, the girl of interesting is the enzyme, and you are the steroid.

In the event of suicidal enzyme inhibition, the CBer would kill girl of interest and jump off a cliff. A little more dramatic, I know.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
WBM is a normal enzyme inhibitor; whereas, 6-bromo is a suicidal inhibitor. I will explain the difference, using an analogy which I'm sure all you guys can relate to.

Sometimes when we go out to the club, bar, or other social setting with the intent to pick up hot chicks, we fall victim of what is often referred to as "cockblocking". The common culprit of CB-ing is often the overweight friend of the attractive female you are after. You two are talking, making great conversation, and the "light is moments away from turning green", when all of a sudden the CBer comes out of nowhere "We've gotta leave" (*nagging voice). You done got CB'd, and never got the chance to "interact", but it's cool, there's a girl in the corner of the bar giving you "the look", eventually you can mosy on over and try with that one.
That's an example of regular enzyme inhibition. The CBer is the enzyme inhibitor, the girl of interesting is the enzyme, and you are the steroid.

In the event of suicidal enzyme inhibition, the CBer would kill girl of interest and jump off a cliff. A little more dramatic, I know.
Wow that's maybe the best analogy I ever heard... BTW I hate that fat b!tch she's just jealous.

Sacs

Awards
I had pretty bad gyno when I was a kid. I know neither Mass Fx or Hyperdrol are known to cause gyno, but would it be best for me to take just the Mass Fx Maximum Strength or MFX with the Hyperdrol if avoiding gyno is a big concern? Thanks for the previous replies.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that's maybe the best analogy I ever heard... BTW I hate that fat b!tch she's just jealous.
lol, totally jealous.

As said by Quagmire on Family Guy, "Fat chicks need lovin' too......... they just have to pay."

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had pretty bad gyno when I was a kid. I know neither Mass Fx or Hyperdrol are known to cause gyno, but would it be best for me to take just the Mass Fx Maximum Strength or MFX with the Hyperdrol if avoiding gyno is a big concern? Thanks for the previous replies.
In terms of gains as well as lowering the risk of gyno, stacking the two is recommended.

I would honestly talk to my doctor if this is a major concern, as he would know your body better than I do. For the greater majority of users, the side effects are slim to null.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

The way around this in real life, is to talk to the CB first, or include them both in the convo. Ignoring the grils friends is a recipe for disaster. Dont ask me how I know.... :thumbsup:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
lol, totally jealous.

As said by Quagmire on Family Guy, "Fat chicks need lovin' too......... they just have to pay."
That is why you always determine who will be the wingman during the night. We call him the "Hawg Killer". He is allowed to do whatever it takes and will see no ragging for doing his duty and killing the hawg.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
This is why you give the Cockblocker to the DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)