Cortisol

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Has anyone ever taken measures to reduce cortisol and notice anything?

I currently take Reset AD and ZMA (ZMK more specifically) but I was wondering if maybe I should also take phosphatidenyl serine.

The possibility of having anti-depressant like properties, giving motivation, increasing testosterone, and giving skin and fat distribution benefits sounds nice.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ever taken measures to reduce cortisol and notice anything?

I currently take Reset AD and ZMA (ZMK more specifically) but I was wondering if maybe I should also take phosphatidenyl serine.

The possibility of having anti-depressant like properties, giving motivation, increasing testosterone, and giving skin and fat distribution benefits sounds nice.
It is usually fruitful to attack cortisol from different directions. Phosphatidyl serine is useful. Given a good diet and exercise programme, some other useful products and compounds include Lean Xtreme, Retain 2, and Relora (preferably from NOW Foods due to the relatively high dose per capsule) stacked with Ashwagandha (powerful adaptogen and anti-glucocorticoid that shows significant synergy with Relora).

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah i use vitamin e, zink ginko it seems to do the trick

M

Mo250

Awards
I was going to give it a try because I believe my cortisol levels shoot up at night and I wake up when I'm supposed to go sleep.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are releasing "EndoAmp" later this week. It will be a very affordable 50% Phosphatidylserine powder.

-Pp

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I like Retain2 it's a good stack IMO (Relora, 17b-triol, & 7-Keto DHEA). After a months use and no change in diet I feel I definitely lost fat especially around my waist it shrunk at least an inch or so not to mention my sleep was better.