Got my RPM & Drive

rcarracedo

Awards
I couldn't find Activate Extreem so I got RPM and Drive. For now I am going to finish my SizeOn and then going to use the Creatine Mono that I have (although it doesn't mix well).

I'm 5' 9" and 168 lbs.

This crap is expensive do I really have to take it as suggested to get results?

Would 2 caps of each a day suffice?

BTW: Thanks for your help ... all of you!:clean:

rcarracedo

Awards
Also ... when should I take it? Does this stuff keep you up?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i can tell u for sure it is not crap. and really isnt that expensive either honeslty i think AN is the msot cost effective company to date. ANYWAY.

RPM take them PWo but dont take it withing 6 hours of sleeping whatever u do... dont take more then recomended for ur BW... and dont take it with food.

drive take it AM and PWO. AM empty stomach? i never did.. i just took it with breakfast.. and i took my PWO same time as the drives. i would take 3 drive in the AM and then 3 again along with 5-6 RPM PWO and i got amazing results.

rcarracedo

Awards
i can tell u for sure it is not crap. and really isnt that expensive either honeslty i think AN is the msot cost effective company to date. ANYWAY.

RPM take them PWo but dont take it withing 6 hours of sleeping whatever u do... dont take more then recomended for ur BW... and dont take it with food.

drive take it AM and PWO. AM empty stomach? i never did.. i just took it with breakfast.. and i took my PWO same time as the drives. i would take 3 drive in the AM and then 3 again along with 5-6 RPM PWO and i got amazing results.
Sorry dude ... I'm not familiar with the acronyms (PWO,BW??)

Also, how about the dosage considering my size? 2 , 3 caps?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the pwo he is talking about=pre workout

bw=bodyweight

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
AM = morning
PWO = pre work out

i would say do 4 caps drive and 3 caps RPM.

take 2 drive with breakfast

before your workout take 2 drive and 3 RPM on as close to an empty stomach as u can. normaly i eat a peice of fruit b4 i lift for the simple carbs and the drive and RPM absorbe fine this way. if i eat a big meal i find they do not absorbe as quickly and the effects take longer to feel.

rcarracedo

Awards
So lets say I take 4 of each a day.

2 caps of Drive ... with breakfast.
2 caps of RPM about 2 hours before my work out.
After my work-out 2 caps of each but make sure it is 6 hours before going to sleep. Does that sound right?

rcarracedo

Awards
AM = morning
PWO = pre work out

i would say do 4 caps drive and 3 caps RPM.

take 2 drive with breakfast

before your workout take 2 drive and 3 RPM on as close to an empty stomach as u can. normaly i eat a peice of fruit b4 i lift for the simple carbs and the drive and RPM absorbe fine this way. if i eat a big meal i find they do not absorbe as quickly and the effects take longer to feel.
Sounds good ... thanks! The only thing is I wouldn't finish each bottle at the same time.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
np man enjoy. ur guna really like RPM lol. check out the AN thread RPM is basicly candy to half of this board and just about everybody in my gym. i normaly dont like OTC supps but rpm was good enuf for me to get my whole gym hooked on. who needs advertising when AN has nephilim the unkown rpm loving arab guy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good ... thanks! The only thing is I wouldn't finish each bottle at the same time.
nephilim666 is basically right. I would like to add two things, though.

1) RPM and Drive are recommended to be taken on an empty stomach to maximize absorption and deliver superior results faster. Some users, though, prefer to take them with food, and are still happy with the results. Prefer taking them on an empty stomach. If you have any issues with this, then try taking them with food.

2) Drive and RPM can be dosed flexibly. I would join nephilim666 in recommending 4 capsules of Drive and 3 RPM daily. On workout days, I would recommend 3 Drive and 2 RPM pre-workout. The remaining 1 Drive and 1 RPM can be taken at some other point in time during the day. In some users, RPM can interfere with sleep (due to its stimulant properties), so you may want to refrain from taking it five or six hours pre-bed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW ... Do I take it on off days also?
Take Drive at full dose on both workout and non-workout days.
Take RPM daily, too. Take a full dose on workout days, and a half-dose on non-workout days, if you do not want to take a full dose everyday. Taking both Drive and RPM daily would ensure you maintain high cellular concentrations of the actives in both products, ensuring effective cumulative results. As long as you dose Drive at full dose, there will be no disadvantage of dosing RPM at half-dose on non-workout days (if you do not wish to do a full dose everyday), as the synergy between Drive and RPM would ensure the effectiveness of RPM does not diminish in any way. Nevertheless, I would recommend 3 RPM and 4 Drive daily for you. You should like the results!

rcarracedo

Awards
Take Drive at full dose on both workout and non-workout days.
Take RPM daily, too. Take a full dose on workout days, and a half-dose on non-workout days, if you do not want to take a full dose everyday. Taking both Drive and RPM daily would ensure you maintain high cellular concentrations of the actives in both products, ensuring effective cumulative results. As long as you dose Drive at full dose, there will be no disadvantage of dosing RPM at half-dose on non-workout days (if you do not wish to do a full dose everyday), as the synergy between Drive and RPM would ensure the effectiveness of RPM does not diminish in any way. Nevertheless, I would recommend 3 RPM and 4 Drive daily for you. You should like the results!

Wouldn't it be best to take the same amount of each so I could finish each bottle at the same time?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, because they really are different. besides, since rpm is usable as a general stim, its handy to have around anyhow. If you do cardio on your off days, you can do full RPM doses those days too so as to have a little extra lift for cardio

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I eat all the time. I don't think I am ever on an empty stomach. You guys think 1 hour after a meal is sufficient?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat all the time. I don't think I am ever on an empty stomach. You guys think 1 hour after a meal is sufficient?
Many factors (what you ate, your metabolic rate, and so on) will determine the right answer, but 90 minutes would be closer to an "empty stomach". Between two and two-and-a-half hours would be preferable.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many factors (what you ate, your metabolic rate, and so on) will determine the right answer, but 90 minutes would be closer to an "empty stomach". Between two and two-and-a-half hours would be preferable.
Thanks man!