LAST - Post on this

rcarracedo

Awards
I think I've become pretty much of a nusance on here. Please excuse all the questions but I've decide to go with the following.

RPM for pre-workouts (pumps).
and ...
Activate/Drive - for size.

I may also use SizeOn for a creatine.

What do you think? Is it overkill?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take out the SizeOn and buy some bulk creatine gluconate. RPM is for more than pumps, though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not over kill at all my man! I would just go buy some plain old bulk creatine monohydrate instead of the size on to save you some bucks. BTW, your not a nuesance, that's what these boards are for, to get questions answered!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily overkill....... what exactly will your goals be? You may wanna just choose between the Drive and Activate Extreme. Your goals will dictate which is best for you.
As for creatine, I gotta say Neovar FTW baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money isn't an issue, I'd go RPM/Activate/IGF-2 and Neovar.

rcarracedo

Awards
Not necessarily overkill....... what exactly will your goals be? You may wanna just choose between the Drive and Activate Extreme. Your goals will dictate which is best for you.
As for creatine, I gotta say Neovar FTW baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money isn't an issue, I'd go RPM/Activate/IGF-2 and Neovar.
Rodja has been very helpful before and I have been posting here all weekend to get different opinions ... The most products I've heard of are Activate Extreem, RPM, Drive and IGF-2 (I think). I have a Vitamin Shoppe one block away from me. I just want to make a decisions already. I have some of the creatine you are talking about but it doesn't mix well.

My goal is simple. Size. After Size ... strength and altough I cut up pretty well ... I want to keep my cuts. Again, Size is the most important goal.

I want to decide already.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, vitamin shoppe carries drive + rpm. What area do you live in?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the Myth.

Creatine mono is king

Ive tryed Esyl ell ,gluc...works no better or no less than micronized creatine mono. (high quality) creapure is a good brand, so is ast

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
The only nuisance I see so far is TheMyth :D :D :D