halodrol liquidgels

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
hey guys i know your gonna give me **** but i need some helpful info.

i did search on halodrol liquidgels and didnt find the info i needed, im 19 and i wanna try a cycle of this iv heard some bad things about taking this at 19 but i also have alot of friends that have taken halodrol-50 at age 18 and have been fine and they are still fine today, i heard the liquidgels are less potent. so can you guys help me out and gimme some info??
and info on post cycle?? like novidex i heard was great

curently working out 5X a week
curently taking

-optimum nitrition pro complex
-kre aklyn
-powderd bcaa's
-powderd glutamine
-multi vitamins

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i did search on halodrol liquidgels and didnt find the info i needed, im 19 and i wanna try a cycle of this iv heard some bad things about taking this at 19 but i also have alot of friends that have taken halodrol-50 at age 18 and have been fine and they are still fine today, i heard the liquidgels are less potent. so can you guys help me out and gimme some info??

curently taking

-kre aklyn
-powderd bcaa's
-powderd glutamine
-multi vitamins
Halodrol Liquigel's primary growth component is Arachidonic Acid, along with ecysterone (sp?). AA is a fatty acid, ecy is a plant derivative, no PCT needed for anything in Halo Liqui. Halo Liqui is nowhere near comparable to Halo-50, they're day and night.

However, if you're considering Halo Liquigels, I'd suggest trying X-factor instead. X-factor is just Arachidonic Acid and you get more of it in X-factor then Halo Liquigels.

If you've already bought the Haloliquigels, I believe you can still yield results and you don't need any PCT.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

curently taking

-kre aklyn
-powderd bcaa's
-powderd glutamine
-multi vitamins
Sounds like you're under the impression that Halodrol Liquigels are Halodrol. They're not. It's marketing. There is no steroid or PH in HL. And at the age of 19, you shouldn't be interested in hormonal products anyway. In addition to them being unnecessary at your age and potentially dangerous, it is against board rules for you to post about those products.

Read the rules.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should pay more attention to detail

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watergate cover up

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have stuck my foot in my mouth, so I'm making amends

Last edited:
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you suggesting he should be avoiding supps altogether? Cause I would agree with you there, but as far as safety reasons in specific regards to Halo gels, I don't see any concerns. Halo gels contain ecdysterones, archiodonic acid and nettle root, I don't believe either of these agents elicit any real effects on the endocrine system.

There have been debates as to the general/long term safety of Archiodonic acid, but that would apply to all ages.

But like I said, if you're implying that his focus shouldn't be on supplements at all at his age and his focus should be on train-eat, sleep-eat and eat-eat some more, then I'm with ya.
i think he is referring to the AI in the HL because some say you should not use AI's if your under 21, but idk im just guessing thats what he is implying

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think he is referring to the AI in the HL because some say you should not use AI's if your under 21, but idk im just guessing thats what he is implying
androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione? The "kinder, gentler AI" I wouldn't trust Rich Gaspari either, I see your point.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i just know some recommend on holding off on AI's and others say its alright...i personally do not see the need for myself so i stay out of it

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
you dont need halo(50 or LG) at 19... end of story

x-factor would be a more realistic choice for you

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Nononono I mean that your not supposed to talk about steroids in the forum under the age of 21 I'm not quite sure exactly what the rule is to be honest. I'm talking like the real Halodrol-50 not the Liquigels

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nononono I mean that your not supposed to talk about steroids in the forum under the age of 21 I'm not quite sure exactly what the rule is to be honest. I'm talking like the real Halodrol-50 not the Liquigels
oh gotcha. This thread is getting really weird. Lets get outta here :ntome:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm done with it. Unless you want to talk about you know the amount of girl problems I'm currently having. You ever fought over text messaging? I want to make friends with a rope right now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm done with it. Unless you want to talk about you know the amount of girl problems I'm currently having. You ever fought over text messaging? I want to make friends with a rope right now.
Text message fights SUCK!!! They're frustrating, nothing worse then taking 10 min just to say, "nah, that's B.S." and waiting for the response drives me nuts. I make it a rule to not do that anymore.

Rope huh... I think board rules say no talking about 187's

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Its like seriously call me if you want to fight or ****ing drive your car over here like seriously. I'm gonna make friends with toaster and bath tub.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Text messaging is one of the signs of the apocolypse...

And this thread couldn't be more jacked! Outta here.

:run:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I totally jacked it up, it was in the best interest of everyone.