CEE Works! Creatine Ethyl Ester

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got done reading some info about CEE where a bunch of people were trying to say it's bogus and doesn't work...well...IT WORKS!

Granted, some people may not respond to it as well as Creatine Mono and VICE VERSA, but it definitely is very beneficial to me. CEE gives me all the benefits of Creatine Mono without the least bit of an upset stomach or bloating.

Anyway, got tired of reading a bunch of bullcrap (people saying it is completely bogus and doesn't work for anyone) and figured I'd throw my experience out there to let people know it at least works well for some.

I'm not affiliated with any company and this is an unbiased opinion. :cheers:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for sharing man! Everyone is different so there is no right answer as to if it works or not, because its both!

cantstop19

Awards
cee does work! if you want a great cee product for cheap try crealean2 by labrada it has cee and hcl in it its a great product for the price gets you vascular as well

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just got done reading some info about CEE where a bunch of people were trying to say it's bogus and doesn't work...well...IT WORKS!

Granted, some people may not respond to it as well as Creatine Mono and VICE VERSA, but it definitely is very beneficial to me. CEE gives me all the benefits of Creatine Mono without the least bit of an upset stomach or bloating.

Anyway, got tired of reading a bunch of bullcrap (people saying it is completely bogus and doesn't work for anyone) and figured I'd throw my experience out there to let people know it at least works well for some.

:yawn:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I thought it was Kidney toxic!? Well personally I stick with Monohydrate.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, bodybuilding's best kept secret has now finally been released. There's no stopping it now. The only thing we can do is hope that no one gets hurt in the process.

damnglass

Awards
Well, bodybuilding's best kept secret has now finally been released. There's no stopping it now. The only thing we can do is hope that no one gets hurt in the process.
why do you always ruin the fun,hurting people is where its at

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still am not sure about cee...i am glad it works for you but the only cee product i used(xceed) did not work very well for me(yes me bolt who seems to have every supp he use work!) personally i hope there is more studies done on the various forms of creatine vs regular mono...intense pump what cee product are you using, or is it just bulk cee?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. This post is not for the regulars but the newbies who believe everything they hear without additional research.

Now that this secret is unleashed, go buy your CEE.

I'm a definite responder to both bulk CEE as well as various CEE products.

If you want your face to look big and bloated and your stomach to feel uneasy then get Creatine Monohydrate. If you want to be vasuclar and have increased strength without the sides, get Creatine Ethyl Ester.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... I use monohydrate, and I have no bloating, but a little bit of an upset stomach sometimes... rather my intestines. I feel that monohydrate was working far better for me. It made me have more energy, but CEE just didn't cut it when I was using it... maybe I wasn't taking enough.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Funny, CEE worked great for me too, but in a different way than monohydrate. I was taking MRI's CE2 for a while and after a couple weeks I would look fuller, feel stronger, and have a burst of energy about a half an hour after dosing. This happened pretty much every time I dosed, but would only last half an hour to an hour. With monohydrate I would get a longer lasting and more cumulative effect, instead of the CEE "spike". I have a theory that CEE super saturates very quickly, and also turns to byproduct very quickly as well. For me it worked great as a preworkout boost.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i saw jerry brainum speak at a seminar at the la fit expo. when someone asked him about CEE, he laughed. explained that it simply passes through your body. he said the same for kre-alkalyn.