Adrenalean vs. AMP2

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try both Adrenalean and AMP2, but interested in feedback from those that have tried both, how do they compare; one better than the other; etc?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if we had any testers here at AM. So far the feedback has been phenomenal. There should be more info on it in our forum.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if we had any testers here at AM. So far the feedback has been phenomenal. There should be more info on it in our forum.
Yeah, I reviewed the 3 day sample that I was sent. I was certainly impressed with the product and ended up purchasing a bottle myself. I've yet to try AMP2 to compare, but I'd certainly put adrenalean on the level with other geranamine products in terms of quality effects.

Remember though, both of these have pretty unique/different effects. Its really tough to compare them, as IMO they're completely different and have different uses. I'd suggest you just get them both. Its good to have a variety of stimulants to prevent tolerance.

I've also combined Adrenalean with 50mg of geranamine and was very impressed. I thought that the combo was different than either adrenalean or amp alone, and could be another wrinkle to throw into your supplement regimen.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I reviewed the 3 day sample that I was sent. I was certainly impressed with the product and ended up purchasing a bottle myself. I've yet to try AMP2 to compare, but I'd certainly put adrenalean on the level with other geranamine products in terms of quality effects.

Remember though, both of these have pretty unique/different effects. Its really tough to compare them, as IMO they're completely different and have different uses. I'd suggest you just get them both. Its good to have a variety of stimulants to prevent tolerance.

I've also combined Adrenalean with 50mg of geranamine and was very impressed. I thought that the combo was different than either adrenalean or amp alone, and could be another wrinkle to throw into your supplement regimen.
Yeah you did very well with it. I agree, although both formulas are good for stim and fat burning they are far too different to compare based on formulas.

Uhockey really like the Adrenalean /methylhexanamine combo when we were testing formulas. It was a little too much for me, gave me the jitters and I had a slight crash at the 5 hour point. I have no doubt that some of the serious stim junkies will like adding 25-60mgs of MHA to Adrenalean once or twice a week.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you did very well with it. I agree, although both formulas are good for stim and fat burning they are far too different to compare based on formulas.

Uhockey really like the Adrenalean /methylhexanamine combo when we were testing formulas. It was a little too much for me, gave me the jitters and I had a slight crash at the 5 hour point. I have no doubt that some of the serious stim junkies will like adding 25-60mgs of MHA to Adrenalean once or twice a week.
It was my pleasure. Now that I've got a full bottle to play with I've been doing some tweaking with dosages and combinations. The nice thing about the adrenalean/geranamine combo was the fact that it seemed to prevent the geranamine crash that I've become so accustomed to. Very nice quality.

You ever try it with green tea, or EGCG? I've found it to be a very good addition to Adrenalean without too much added stimulation. Just better mood enhancement and cognitive energy. Pseudoephedrine was good as well, but IMO it stacks better with geranamine based stims. 12.5mg Ephedrine was a tad too much for me when combined with 3 caps of adrenalean.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the new Amp, but I would think these are pretty different. For me, Adrealean is great pre-cardio, but not really a stim in the traditional sense. If you want a stim, I'd go amp. If you want more focus/smooth energy, go DS.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I liked amp2 as a energy booster I didnt get much, if any, fatloss. I just ordered a bottle of adrenalean im glad to read a lot of people enjoyed it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
wonder how it would be to combine the two? 1 cap of AMP2 and 1 cap of Adrenalean?

I haven't tried the new Amp, but I would think these are pretty different. For me, Adrealean is great pre-cardio, but not really a stim in the traditional sense. If you want a stim, I'd go amp. If you want more focus/smooth energy, go DS.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread for any new feedback. Looking for some appetite suppression for my current stack of 11oxo and sounds like Adrenalean might just be what I am looking for instead of AMP2 which sounds more suited for a preworkout usage.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried Adrenalean yet, but I have tried AMP2. Amp2 + H.e.a.t was one sweet ride.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ordered Adrenalean and looks like the order should be there tomorrow :)