Football Supplements

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 years old and playing college football. In three weeks im going to undergo hernia surgery to laproscopicly repair two small hernias. The recovery is said to be only two weeks and i should be back to normal. Following the recovery i have 140 days until camp starts. Im 6-2 220 now and 9.4% body fat. I expect the weight and body fat to change not being able to work out as hard over the next 5 weeks. On august 14 though i want to be 230 and 9% body fat and fast. I researched a bunch of supplements and found ROMO's supplement list and this is what i put together. Im thinking of also adding IGF-2 and the AKKG and the creatine would of course be cycled. What do u guys think?

MORNING
400 IUS of Vitamin E
500 MG of Vitamin C
Beta Carotene
Multivitamin
Mineral
5 GRAMS L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketogluterate

MID MORNING
40-50 GRAM Whey Protein Shake
1 GRAM Flax Seed Oil
1 Pinch of Olive Oil

BEFORE LUNCH
5 GRAMS L-Argine-Alpha Ketogluterate -------30 Min Before

PREWORKOUT
5 GRAMS Leucine
5 GRAMS Taurine ------- 30 Min Before
5 GRAMS Glutamine
1 Gram Acetyl L Carnitine

1 GRAM Phenylalanine
200 MG of DMAE --------15-20 Min Before
200 MG of Panax Ginseng
B Complex Vitamin

POSTWORKOUT
5 GRAMS Leucine
5 GRAMS Taurine
5 GRAMS Glutamine
1 GRAM Acetyl l Carnitine
1 GRAM Flax Seed Oil
40-50 GRAMS Whey Protein Shake
1.5 GRAMS glucosamine
Pinch of Olive Oil
200 MG Alpha Lipoic Acid

WITH DINNER
400 IUS of Vitamin E
500 MG of Vitamin C
Beta Carotene
Multivitamin
Mineral

NIGHT
5 GRAMS Glutamine
1 Gram Lysine
Green Tea Extract
30 MG Chelated Zinc
1 GRAM Calcuim Citrate
pavb10 is online now Add to pavb10's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Should look into incarnate, drive, rpm,r4w, creatine, p-slin,anabolic pump, etc.. theres tons of supps out there just look around on the cheapest supp site out there: Nutraplanet.com

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into some beta alanine, the IGF-2 seems to get good feedback so that should be fine. I don't know about just doing AAKG though, and playing a sport i think you would be better off looking for something that improves performance more than just getting a pump

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are only 18 so everything is working for you at that age. Just adjust you diet somewhat when you can't workout as hard. Being 18 you will bounce back quick from surgery.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I just use the AAKG because ive always had great results from NO2 and thats the only ingredient in that expensive stuff. What kind of supplements would help more with performance?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would look into beta alanine and citrulline malate as they should both help with athletic performance

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I take the citruline malate when im taking the AAKG as it amplifys nitric oxide. What is the purpose of beta alanine and how does it compare to phenyl alinine?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o good, what is your daily dosage for the citrulline malate?

i am not entirely sure what phenyl alinine is but basically beta alanine helps to raise muscle carnosine which helps with endurance and strength

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take the citruline malate when im taking the AAKG as it amplifys nitric oxide. What is the purpose of beta alanine and how does it compare to phenyl alinine?
Omnibolic contains Citrulline Malate as well as the most POWERFUL Ecdysterone/6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol) formulation in existence. Nothing will enhance performance like Omnibolic, that is it's primary function: Omnibolic: Pro-Anabolic Hypertrophic Agent

ENJOY!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dude.... seriously. You will quickly be boo'ed off the forum with these tactics. Actually, it's already been noted a few times elsewhere...........

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude.... seriously. You will quickly be boo'ed off the forum with these tactics. Actually, it's already been noted a few times elsewhere...........
My friend, Omnibolic is COMPLETELY PERTINENT tothis thread, they were ASKING about one of it's ingredients(Citrulline Malate), which is how I FOUND this thread.

Please cut us some slack, we are a new to this. :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My friend, Omnibolic is COMPLETELY PERTINENT tothis thread, they were ASKING about one of it's ingredients(Citrulline Malate), which is how I FOUND this thread.

Please cut us some slack, we are a new to this. :)
I know how it goes bro.... there was no offense intended in what I said.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i take two grams before workouts and 2 grams after of citruline malate

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
BTW, what happened to HardNutrition? I remember they WERE here for a little bit, but they seemed to have come and gone in less then a month.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pav, it just so happens I previously offered you a FREE bottle of AndroGenerator, and you also use Citrulline Malate, perhaps you could log BOTH products? :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright i asked because some of the endurance aspects of cm are seen at higher doses, like around 7-12 grams daily

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
really? 7ish before and after? i really get sick pumps from the AAKG and the citruline as it is.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
bolt10-How do u eat so strictly while being in college? I dont eat any of the fried stuff or of course the bad stuff, but its almost impossible to get a lean protein source from the food at colleges. do u bring all ure food there? and do you drink protein shakes i didnt notice them on your page?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10-How do u eat so strictly while being in college? I dont eat any of the fried stuff or of course the bad stuff, but its almost impossible to get a lean protein source from the food at colleges. do u bring all ure food there? and do you drink protein shakes i didnt notice them on your page?
Well i do my best to eat clean and luckily have some good resources. It sucks because my dorm does not allow for a forman or a microwave so i rely on lots of canned chicken, tuna, and salmon most of the time. At our dining hall they have a good salad bar, and i can always find a good source of protein from either turkey, pork, or chicken. I do supplement with a protein shake, but i only do that when its hard to get a whole food meal in. It can be hard but i work my hardest to make things work, and i just have to eat pretty much the same things over and over..

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Arite so i changed it up to include the 5 grams of Citruline malate before workouts. how does this look? what else would anyone change?