Topical Joint Pain Relief

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is there a product out there for this? i cant take any Cissus products. i take lots of fish oils everyday, but when i workout my arms (triceps in particular) my elbows kill me for about 10-15 minutes.

...so im just looking for something to rub on my elbows before my workout

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is there a product out there for this? i cant take any Cissus products. i take lots of fish oils everyday, but when i workout my arms (triceps in particular) my elbows kill me for about 10-15 minutes.

...so im just looking for something to rub on my elbows before my workout
I highly suggest our Vicodene product, which is a *PATENTED standardized extract of Andrographis Paniculata, a bicyclic Diterpenic Labdanes containing Andrographolide, 14-Deoxyandrographolides, and Neoandrographolides. Vicodene functions as a natural COX-2 inhibitor and is scientifically proven to relieve joint pain within 30 minutes! Supreme Sports - Home

Vicodene is developed by a group of scientists from Chile who pioneered the research and development of Anti-inflammatory therapies. Vicodene® a patented, standardized extract of Andrographis Paniculata, a bicyclic Diterpenic Labdanes containing Andrographolide, 14-Deoxyandrographolides, and Neoandrographolides. Preliminary research has shown Vicodene®to stimulate immune response at low doses and to activate PPARγ to promote healthy inflammatory response at high doses. Vicodene naturally activates PPAR gamma, thereby inhibiting NFkappaB. When NFkB is inhibited, proinflammatory cytokines ( Interferon gamma, Interleukin 2) and proinflammatory agents (COX-2, iNOS) are reduced. Emerging research has shown NFkappaB and PPAR receptors to hold the key to many inflammatory related diseases as they are the key regulator of our immune system and inflammatory response. Research has shown that Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and Glucotoids also activate PPAR receptor and inhibit NFkappaB. The inhibition of NFkappaB and activation of PPARγ has been seen as possible new effective anti-inflammatory therapies for many inflammation related diseases. However, these drugs therapies often have many undesirable side effects. Approximately 20,000 Americans die each year from the proper use of non-steroidal over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.

Vicodene is the natural alternative to NSAIDs and COX2 inhibitor. Vicodene is clinically proven to promote healthy inflammatory response by naturally activating PPAR gamma and inhibiting NF kappa B without toxicity or side effect

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Flex Power
never heard of that, i;ll have to look into it

i was thinking like Bengay or icy-hot, but i hate the smell and its more for muscle ache than joint pain