Activate Xtreme

rcarracedo

Awards
Has anyone tried this product. Is it good for size? Is it also a test booster?

Do test boosters like RPM raise DHT levels? Is hair loss a side effect of supplements like RPM?

Basically, I am looking for the best over the counter supplements that will help me gain size. I do not want to look bloated. I also do not want any side effects like hair loss and constepation.

Any suggestions?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this product. Is it good for size? Is it also a test booster?

Do test boosters like RPM raise DHT levels? Is hair loss a side effect of supplements like RPM?

Basically, I am looking for the best over the counter supplements that will help me gain size. I do not want to look bloated. I also do not want any side effects like hair loss and constepation.

Any suggestions?
I dont know whats in RPM but Activate Xtreme contains Divanil which blocks DHT at the prostate and scalp. That would reduce the possibility of hairloss. Anything that boosts Test will also increase the conversion of Test to DHT. Although its a minor effect and most people dont seem to have any problems with it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most on this forum can count off the compounds in RPM's blend off hand! Nothing in the blend would cause either hair loss or bloating. As a matter of fact, there are users that have been on RPM non-stop since its introduction. The feedback from these "long-term" users has consistently remained positive.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Neither of the products should increase/cause hair loss. Both are great supplements actually and I'm a big fan of both.

Act-X is a test booster/free test enhancer. Definitely a good addition when trying to gain size and minimize fat gain.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Most on this forum can count off the compounds in RPM's blend off hand! Nothing in the blend would cause either hair loss or bloating. As a matter of fact, there are users that have been on RPM a on-stop since its introduction. The feedback from these "long-term" users has consistently remained positive.
So why not post them? Its a product Ive never used.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So why not post them? Its a product Ive never used.
Amount Per Capsule
500 mg **
P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract
(98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Methyl AMP Complex:
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Amount Per Capsule
500 mg **
P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract
(98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Methyl AMP Complex:
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine
Thanks brother. This has to give good pumps, correct? I love grape seed extract, i dont know why more people dont use it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. This has to give good pumps, correct? I love grape seed extract, i dont know why more people dont use it.
Yeah... gives me some great pumps. Intense workouts, and focus, thats for sure.

Adams

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
IMHO there is no better supplement then the original Activate which contained Divanil. Haven't tried the Xtreme version yet...but if it contains the same amount of Divanil I'm sure it is just as effective.

I've had blood work done that showed an increase in free test as a result of Activare. :thumbsup:

You could use the steroid Winstrol or Proviron in particular (or any steroid in general) to reduce the effect of SHBG binding to test BUT w/ Activate you get the same effect in an herbal which doesn't hinder your HPTA.

Activate as a stand alone supplement is great. It also works well coming off a PCT for steroids (a time when free test may be low due to the hormonal flux).

There's a lot of fairly worthless supplements out there to waste your money on...there are also supplements that rely on stimulating you CNS to get you "high" or "amp'd" so people can say WOW!

The only time I tried RPM was a sample they sent me...a sample isn't really a fair test...but never-the-less I wasn't inspired to buy RPM based on the sample.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMHO there is no better supplement then the original Activate which contained Divanil. Haven't tried the Xtreme version yet...but if it contains the same amount of Divanil I'm sure it is just as effective.

I've had blood work done that showed an increase in free test as a result of Activare. :thumbsup:

You could use the steroid Winstrol or Proviron in particular (or any steroid in general) to reduce the effect of SHBG binding to test BUT w/ Activate you get the same effect in an herbal which doesn't hinder your HPTA.

Activate as a stand alone supplement is great. It also works well coming off a post cycle therapy for steroids (a time when free test may be low due to the hormonal flux).

There's a lot of fairly worthless supplements out there to waste your money on...there are also supplements that rely on stimulating you CNS to get you "high" or "amp'd" so people can say WOW!

The only time I tried RPM was a sample they sent me...a sample isn't really a fair test...but never-the-less I wasn't inspired to buy RPM based on the sample.

Wasnt really comparing the two. Activate is great for just what you said. RPM is great for pre work out. Gives intense focuse and energy.

The two are too different for comparison really.

Adams

rcarracedo

Awards
this is so damn confusing. i do not know what the hell to order. RPM seems good for pumps ... I like that but I what I really want is to gain some size.

Some say to use Activate/Drive others RPM/Drive ... Should I just get all 3?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
this is so damn confusing. i do not know what the hell to order. RPM seems good for pumps ... I like that but I what I really want is to gain some size.

Some say to use Activate/Drive others RPM/Drive ... Should I just get all 3?
To be honest bro you aren't going to gain a lot of size (muscle tissue) quickly from any non-steroidal product. If you have your diet, recovery and training down you will gain maybe a pound a month of muscle...thats 12 pounds a year...36 pounds in three years.

That's the way bodybuilding is...TIME...it takes TIME...are you sure you want to be a bodybuilder?

As far as supplements go...maybe the first thing you might want to add is creatine & possibly some protein powder for use post-workout.

For the most part any effective (legal) supplement will increase your ability to gain muscle or lose fat by say 10%. So for the month you gain 1.1lbs instead of 1lb...

If I were you I'd spend money on a gym membership, good food, sleep aid if needed...and the acquisition of knowledge on how to make your training and diet work for you...

Don't fret over choosing the right supplement...in the end its not going to make THE difference.

rcarracedo

Awards
To be honest bro you aren't going to gain a lot of size (muscle tissue) quickly from any non-steroidal product. If you have your diet, recovery and training down you will gain maybe a pound a month of muscle...thats 12 pounds a year...36 pounds in three years.

That's the way bodybuilding is...TIME...it takes TIME...are you sure you want to be a bodybuilder?

As far as supplements go...maybe the first thing you might want to add is creatine & possibly some protein powder for use post-workout.

For the most part any effective (legal) supplement will increase your ability to gain muscle or lose fat by say 10%. So for the month you gain 1.1lbs instead of 1lb...

If I were you I'd spend money on a gym membership, good food, sleep aid if needed...and the acquisition of knowledge on how to make your training and diet work for you...

Don't fret over choosing the right supplement...in the end its not going to make THE difference.
I don't really want to be a "body builder" per say ... I'm 39 .... I've worked on and off since I was 16 and was pretty serious about it all through my 20s. I've done anabolics in the past but I can't use them anymore because for the first time last year ... (was doing test) it affected my hair (lost some). So now I'm trying to use something that won't give me the sides.

Anyway ... I know it is impossible to gain that much without the real ****. So I am informed. I just do not know much about these supps.