?? NHA Stack ?? Other Supplements Help!

rcarracedo

Awards
all,

i was wondering if I can get some feed back here anyway ...

i've used anabolics in the past ... never went on any hard cycles but loved the pump, size, strenght etc ...

Anyway, last years I was doing test (cream) and it affected my hair so I am not planning on doing any more anabolics, or test or anything that can affect me that way again.

this forum is great and i'm sure on here i can get some good feedback here ...

I've heard of NHA Stack and other products ... My question is ...

What non-steriods product can I use for size in particular? I cut up pretty well. I need a legal supplement that will help with size and strenght. Let me know also how quickly it works.

Any good advice will be greatly appreciated!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
The RPM /drive stack is pretty popular, and AX has a natty stack I think on sale at NP as we speak. I'm curious to try the diesel test/R4W stack that trip logged. Sounds pretty promising for a non-hormonal. I can vouch for RPM though, you will definately gain some mass with that stack, and have incredibly intense workouts.

rcarracedo

Awards
RPM. Can you send me a link? Have you tried it? If so, any side effects? Does it bloat or constepate?

rcarracedo

Awards
Do a search; they're are MANY threads about both RPM and Drive.

I can't find anything specific on RPM. As a matter a fact if I seacrh on RPM alone I get the search page again. The search ebgine needs more.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything specific on RPM. As a matter a fact if I seacrh on RPM alone I get the search page again. The search ebgine needs more.
type in
RPM/Drive or
RPM and Drive

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

rcarracedo

Awards
thanks to the last two posters. i appreciate it. I'll try searching again.

rcarracedo

Awards
if it is a test booster will it not also increase DHT and therefore bring the risk of hair loss?