Ephedra based products question

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ephedra based products question

If an ephedra based product or products, that does not contain one of those "not available in NY, Cali, Illinois warnings" is the product bunk?

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Just pick up some HCl at Walmart. They'll ID you, but just say you have asthma. I live in NY and I could go pick up some today if I wanted. It's rather simple to obtain, but I suggest going to several different pharmacies. You'll usually get limited as to how many boxes/bottles you can buy per day/week/month.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.57%

I live in NY myself and have been going to one of those mom n pops pharmacy to pick up a box of bronkaids with no carding or signatures. I just prefer not signing anything lol.
    Thanks for help
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    I live in NY myself and have been going to one of those mom n pops pharmacy to pick up a box of bronkaids with no carding or signatures. I just prefer not signing anything lol.
    Thanks for help
    You're welcome.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

This going to several different pharmacy thing is not a good idea. Those sheets you sign get entered into a database, and they WILL come after you if you hit more than 2 or 3 different pharmacies within a short period of time.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    This going to several different pharmacy thing is not a good idea. Those sheets you sign get entered into a database, and they WILL come after you if you hit more than 2 or 3 different pharmacies within a short period of time.
    I don't suggest hitting up several different pharmacies with in a day or week's time. I meant for everytime he goes to make a purchase. Just choose a different pharmacy each time. Some pharmacies limit how much you can buy from them within a certain period of time.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

Gotcha.

There was just a big bust here in WV. Some guy hit up several pharmacies within a couple of weeks. Turns out he was trying to get enough to make meth. Glad he got popped cause its a$$holes like him that makes it hard on the rest of us.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Gotcha.

There was just a big bust here in WV. Some guy hit up several pharmacies within a couple of weeks. Turns out he was trying to get enough to make meth. Glad he got popped cause its a$$holes like him that makes it hard on the rest of us.
    Maybe if the government didn't try to uphold this bull**** war on drugs, that guy wouldn't have gotten into the business in the first place.

And it isn't because of him as to why ephedra was banned. It may have been one of the reasons, but also because a few people drop dead from dosing too much, and the government feels it needs to protect us from ourselves and almost completely outlaw it.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Gotcha.

The authorities should bust people like him, not people like you and I. But it's hard to differentiate those who are using it responsibly and those who are taking advantage of it, especially to produce an illegal recreational drug from it. If people were nervous about going to pharmacies and picking up some HCl, then they could just always order straight Ephedra from online. I just don't know the policies of companies online.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Maybe if the government didn't try to uphold this bull**** war on drugs, that guy wouldn't have gotten into the business in the first place.

And it isn't because of him as to why ephedra was banned. It may have been one of the reasons, but also because a few people drop dead from dosing too much, and the government feels it needs to protect us from ourselves and almost completely outlaw it.
    It was banned because people do not know how to be responsible anymore, but also because of the government. Personally, I don't think it should be completely banned. It should be available to those of us who either need it, or at least know how to use it responsibly. In contrary, it should be kept out of the hands of abusers. At least require a prescription or something. Make it harder to obtain, but obtainable. Just don't outlaw it altogether.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post

I didn't comment about why it was banned, only about why you must now sign for the stuff. And actually, if you can buy it with a signature, its not banned, just "controlled".
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I didn't comment about why it was banned, only about why you must now sign for the stuff. And actually, if you can buy it with a signature, its not banned, just "controlled".
    True, it is controlled. But you can order it from overseas sites where there's no limit on how much you can order.

I believe in some states, it is banned, but the majority of states do allow purchases of it, just certain amounts in a specific period of time.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

No Ephedra based products in Australia

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedra Based Fat Burners?
    By MuscleMind in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 07:16 PM
  2. any QUALITY ephedra-based products out right now?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 05:07 PM
  3. Should I use Ephedra based supplements or Not
    By kenbrainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:13 PM
  4. Ephedra based fat burners with steroids
    By NoFinishLine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 11:50 PM
  5. non ephedra based fat loss products?