Current bulk stack

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Super Amino 3000 - Body Fortress, 3 tabs/day
100% Premium Whey Protein - Body Fortress, 2 scoops/day (52g)
Super NOS Pump - Body Fortress, 3 tabs pre workout.
100% Pure Creatine (Mono) - Body Fortress, 5g pre 5g post.
Taurine - Nutraplanet (figured it'd go well with creatine; dosing???)
Beta Alanine - Primaforce, 2g pre 2g post, 4g on non-training days
Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate - Vitamin Shoppe, 150mg(3 tabs)/day
Multivitamin - Equate, 1 tab/day (suggestions would be awesome)

Just looking for any kind of feedback.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol you must like shopping at wal mart, anyhow i guess it looks pretty decent but did you add food?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally think most BCAA pills are under-dosed but if you have it already it should be fine. The taurine will stack great with the creatine and beta-alanine is an amazing supplement. I do think the 10 total grams of creatine is a little high but some people dose it like that. I do not know what is in the NOS Pump and I am not a huge fan of too many arginine products, but overall it looks like a good stack. The only thing i would add is fish oil, nothing else. All in all at 16 you should make great gains anyways

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Yes, unfortunately (haaaate walmart, will never buy anything buy BF products from there.) In regards to food, I think I have most of my ratios in my profile, unless I forgot to post them. Lots of carbs/proteins, not too much fat.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I do think the 10 total grams of creatine is a little high but some people dose it like that.
Currently loading, which is why the dosage is kinda high.

The only thing i would add is fish oil, nothing else.
I thought about adding that, but then I heard some really good things about Sesamin Oil and how it's more effective, so I'm thinking more along the lines of Primaforce's Sesamin Oil. Sound good?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Currently loading, which is why the dosage is kinda high.

I thought about adding that, but then I heard some really good things about Sesamin Oil and how it's more effective, so I'm thinking more along the lines of Primaforce's Sesamin Oil. Sound good?
You could go that way (sesamin oil) or you could buy nutraplanets bulk fish caps(1000 for $25)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I feel fish oil is a staple in a diet no matter what. Sesamin oil has health benefits no doubt, but i do not know if you really need it

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'll figure something out when I get the money for it. Any suggestions in regards to the multi? I hear ADAM is good.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but arn't sesamin and fish oil two completely different fatty acid products?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are, each with unique properties.

I'd suggest using both as there is evidence they potentiate each others actions in some areas. If so, you can cut the fish oil dose in about half.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this was back in the day. Sesamin supposedly isn't as synergistic with fish oil as it's advertised. Volcom noticed very modest results when combining the two in high doses each...might want to go another route if you're just reading this thread.