Endothil CR... Anyone wan't to coment?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
ARA Lifestyle

Building Strength and Muscle without Illegal Substances
(ARA) - Every week the media comes out with a new story of another amateur or professional athlete using steroids. For athletes and health fanatics it seems they are willing to do whatever they believe is necessary to get results, and ignore the risk involved in using illegal substances.

According to studies and research, using anabolic steroids merely inflates your muscles (hence the term "juiced") and does not provide permanent results. There are also several harmful side effects of steroid use, like diabetes, rage, aggression, uncontrollable mood-swings and significant changes to body systems that are not natural to the user's gender.

Several years ago, a widely respected and still used natural supplement Endothil CR entered the market. Dr. David Summers, the creator of Endothil CR, says that body builders and athletes are using this product instead of steroids to build and sustain strength and muscle mass.

Summers further stated, "I have spent the last two years on my newest formulation and next generation natural fitness supplement for men and women called Stemulite. It is a stronger formulation than Endothil and now has seven key all-natural ingredients of very effective and targeted natural proteins, enzymes and amino acids, including a stem cell agonist and a trace mineral called indium."

Stemulite, the core muscle building ingredient, is a natural dietary adult stem cell agonist. When working out and pushing our bodies, our muscles and ligaments suffer tiny micro tears, creating the soreness from exercise. Stemulite quickly goes to work recruiting the sleeping adult stem cells in our bodies and starts building new muscle. Keep in mind this is new muscle, not the temporary enlarged effect that anabolic steroids create.

"Stemulite is the most powerful supplement I have ever put into my body, period," says Corey Simpson, a former Mr. Florida and now active fitness professional. "In the first couple of weeks of using Stemulite, I increased the weight I was lifting by 30 percent and I doubled the amount of repetitions in my workout. It was a little hard to believe. In weeks, my muscle definition changed and I dropped excess water weight. In addition, Stemulite has also given me a great and deeper sleep, which is so important for recuperation. I just feel better than ever and have so much more endurance and energy."

Summers asked Corey and Paul Simpson of Tampa, Fla., both professional athletes and trainers that currently work with professional NFL, MLB and professional boxers, to participate in and monitor the initial Stemulite trials. They worked with and monitored more than 20 athletes over a one-month period, changing nothing in their routine, but adding Stemulite to their daily diet. As the results came back, it was clear that by adding Stemulite to their regimen there were consistent and congruent results, including:

* Dramatic increase in strength and improved endurance
* Dramatically reduces recovery time to hours not days
* More repetitions and improved muscle definition
* A decrease in body mass index (BMI) and greater muscle tone
* Higher sustained energy and more consistent energy throughout the day
* Improved rest and sleep -- the most common benefit

Want to learn more about Stemulite and how it can work for you? Log on to Powered by Stemulite | Stemulite for Men | Stemulite for Women to request your FREE copy of "The 7 Powerful Components Of Stemulite" consumer report. You must have a valid e-mail to receive this report.

Copyright © 2008, ARAnet, Inc.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ah, green tomato extract. Almost all of the feedback on the product has been negative, and it is not the new hot pill on the BB circuit.

However, I just read a post by a competetive bodybuilder who took the product with the intention of debunking it. However, to his surprise, it worked very well for him. He was quick to point out that his diet and training are phenominal, and that he wasn't saying it would work for anyone, but it notheless ended up being quite effective for him.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I too know of someone who said it was great and worked for them, however, IMO it was placebo effect but I can't dismiss the effects cause I've never tried this stuff. Also, wasn't lycopene recently debunked and that was from tomato's

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I too know of someone who said it was great and worked for them, however, IMO it was placebo effect but I can't dismiss the effects cause I've never tried this stuff. Also, wasn't lycopene recently debunked and that was from tomato's

that and they say u have to change ur workout and if u have a shitty workout before and follow the one they suggest you're going to notice gains.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
that and they say u have to change ur workout and if u have a shitty workout before and follow the one they suggest you're going to notice gains.
so if i change from my shitty workout to a better one AND take this stuff i will notice results. thats like saying don't get your teeth whitend, just get a tan!

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Its a fraud.

That bodybuilder was looking for endorsement $$$, or was already on the take.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on... geez. This Dr. Summers must be related to Jeff Summers. I am dumber for having read that post. lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Endothil.. I remember this. What is it? Like 3 mg a pill of "Active tomatoe extract?" At this dose, only SD(and other anabolic test precursors) would do something. And tomatoes are far from SD as far as I know...

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so if i change from my shitty workout to a better one AND take this stuff i will notice results. thats like saying don't get your teeth whitend, just get a tan!
i didn't say that. i'm saying u get a bunch of newbs who read stuff in a magazine like the ones who buy muscle tech thinking they're gonna get huge. they don't know what they're doing at the gym at all. they buy endothil and see that they suggest taking every set till failure or whatever they suggest they are going to get results from that. not from the pill.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People please listen, STAY OUT OF GNC!
i used to work at GNC so thats not fair to say. We would get more commission for selling muscle tech and i would tell all the morons who wanted nitrotech and cell tech to buy optimum whey(which has no commission) and the bulk mono they had.

then i went in there a few days ago and they just got in mass fx which got me a little excited. i asked how much it was... they are charging $84.99 for it. i laughed and walked out.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
i used to work at GNC so thats not fair to say. We would get more commission for selling muscle tech and i would tell all the morons who wanted nitrotech and cell tech to buy optimum whey(which has no commission) and the bulk mono they had.

then i went in there a few days ago and they just got in mass fx which got me a little excited. i asked how much it was... they are charging $84.99 for it. i laughed and walked out.
I understand people have to work, But your second paragraph supports my theory.GNC = paying too much!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand people have to work, But your second paragraph supports my theory.GNC = paying too much!
it wasn't bad when i worked there. but now they seem to be charging people retail price for anything that's not on sale. never used to be like that.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
it wasn't bad when i worked there. but now they seem to be charging people retail price for anything that's not on sale. never used to be like that.
From what I have heard more stores are now owned by the company than by individuals.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard more stores are now owned by the company than by individuals.
maybe. once in a while u can grab something on a decent sale. but hell i bought some nolvadex xt there a month ago they wanted $78 for it. i price matched it and got it for $30

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
$81.99 for No-Xplode at the one by my house. And the 80+ year old lady selling it told me I would get REAL big.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$81.99 for No-Xplode at the one by my house. And the 80+ year old lady selling it told me I would get REAL big.
Did she invite you back to her place for pie. :toofunny:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did she invite you back to her place for pie. :toofunny:

hahaha. the lady was talking 2 two people when i was there telling them about they nitro tech they asked about when she went to ring this scrawny kid out who she convinced to buy the weight gainer with like 2200 calories and has like 6 servings in the container i walked over and told the other kid to get optimum whey cause it was a hell of a lot cheaper and more servings.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Green Tomato Extract could be nicotine, depending on whats being extracted

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Orion Bixler Supplements 6
Delita420 Supplements 9
pavb10 Supplements 5
Socrates44 Supplements 40
Supplements 2