Fenugreek for pct?
- 02-23-2008, 01:08 AM
- 02-23-2008, 01:18 AM
02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
02-23-2008, 01:39 AM
02-23-2008, 01:43 AM
LJ100, Protodioscin, and Vitex are all SUPERIOR to Fenugreek for increasing total and free testosterone.
All of these ingredients are contained in AndroGenerator: www.AndroGenerator.com
02-23-2008, 03:01 AM
Ive taken fenugreek many times before usually for about 2-4 weeks at a time, its good stuff. The idea behind it is that it raises "good estrogen" levels and to compensate the male body produces more testosterone to balance endogenous hormones.
03-03-2008, 12:42 AM
03-03-2008, 04:55 AM
i got the nows fenugreek from nutraplanet. just wondering what the general opinion is on nows fenugreek?
03-03-2008, 05:30 AM
03-04-2008, 06:31 PM
03-04-2008, 06:52 PM
It was popular a few years back on here. People were including it in their pct stacks. There was a lot of speculation about whether or not it could contribute to gyno.
03-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By msharpie in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:34 AM
- By firstblood in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:21 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:53 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-16-2006, 01:31 AM