Fenugreek for pct?
- 02-23-2008, 12:08 AM
- 02-23-2008, 12:18 AM
02-23-2008, 12:36 AM
02-23-2008, 12:39 AM
02-23-2008, 12:43 AM
LJ100, Protodioscin, and Vitex are all SUPERIOR to Fenugreek for increasing total and free testosterone.
All of these ingredients are contained in AndroGenerator: www.AndroGenerator.com
02-23-2008, 02:01 AM
Ive taken fenugreek many times before usually for about 2-4 weeks at a time, its good stuff. The idea behind it is that it raises "good estrogen" levels and to compensate the male body produces more testosterone to balance endogenous hormones.
03-02-2008, 11:42 PM
03-03-2008, 03:55 AM
i got the nows fenugreek from nutraplanet. just wondering what the general opinion is on nows fenugreek?
03-03-2008, 04:30 AM
03-04-2008, 05:31 PM
03-04-2008, 05:52 PM
It was popular a few years back on here. People were including it in their pct stacks. There was a lot of speculation about whether or not it could contribute to gyno.
03-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OmarJackson in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:31 PM
- By MarcusG in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 08-31-2005, 01:20 AM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:45 PM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:31 PM