Fenugreek for pct?
- 02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
- 02-22-2008, 11:18 PM
- 02-22-2008, 11:36 PM
02-22-2008, 11:39 PM
02-22-2008, 11:43 PM
LJ100, Protodioscin, and Vitex are all SUPERIOR to Fenugreek for increasing total and free testosterone.
All of these ingredients are contained in AndroGenerator: www.AndroGenerator.com
02-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Ive taken fenugreek many times before usually for about 2-4 weeks at a time, its good stuff. The idea behind it is that it raises "good estrogen" levels and to compensate the male body produces more testosterone to balance endogenous hormones.
03-02-2008, 10:42 PM
I was under the impression that fenugreek can INCREASE prolactin in men.
03-03-2008, 02:55 AM
i got the nows fenugreek from nutraplanet. just wondering what the general opinion is on nows fenugreek?
03-03-2008, 03:30 AM
03-04-2008, 04:31 PM
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
It was popular a few years back on here. People were including it in their pct stacks. There was a lot of speculation about whether or not it could contribute to gyno.
03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By msharpie in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:34 AM
- By firstblood in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:21 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2009, 05:53 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2007, 03:54 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-15-2006, 11:31 PM