• Established
Somnidren GH vs. Powerfull

Which would you choose?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in my opinion its what you are looking for more. With powerfull you also get the puresap which boosts test. I used bulk powerfull and it improved sleep and lifts. Somnidren was the best sleep aid i have ever used though and really helped with recovery

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in my opinion its what you are looking for more. With powerfull you also get the puresap which boosts test. I used bulk powerfull and it improved sleep and lifts. Somnidren was the best sleep aid i have ever used though and really helped with recovery
dang bolt, for a youngster you sure have tried some things out haven't you?

dunno 'bout somnidren... don't need to.

powerfull is da bomb.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im leaning more in the way of Powerfull yet despite that I LOVE MST and Somnidren def gives some pretty killer sleep! Anyhow keep posting your thoughts and opinions PLEASE!! I have until next Friday or Saturday before im ordering!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im leaning more in the way of Powerfull yet despite that I LOVE MST and Somnidren def gives some pretty killer sleep! Anyhow keep posting your thoughts and opinions PLEASE!! I have until next Friday or Saturday before im ordering!
have you tried powerfull yet? because if you haven't i would probably give it a try and then you can compare for yourself which you like better, and/or which one works best in different situations.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
For me, Somnidren by far. I tried Powerfull 3-4 times and got little in the way of results, other than what appeared to be a rise in progesterone.

Somnidren, on the other hand, was the most effect GH boost Ive tried - right up there with PGH.

BV

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
For me, Somnidren by far. I tried Powerfull 3-4 times and got little in the way of results, other than what appeared to be a rise in progesterone.

Somnidren, on the other hand, was the most effect GH boost Ive tried - right up there with PGH.

BV
YEA!! Did you use it everyday or 5 on 2 off?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow talk about contrasting viewpoints!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BV
and what were those signs of progesterone increase big v?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
and what were those signs of progesterone increase big v?
Itchy, puffy nipples that didnt come along with any signs of elevated testosterone.

A low dose of ATD seemed to clear it up - I can't be sure if it was estrogen or progesterone to be honest. IIRC, Supersoldier had blood work done after a length of time on Powerful and it showed elevated progesterone - leading me to think that's what it could have been.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
YEA!! Did you use it everyday or 5 on 2 off?
Yes, for 4 weeks. The only supp I was on other than a multi/fish oil too. It's an extreemly effective sleep aid at first, but those effects taper as your body gets used to it - I suppose if you take a dose and then go lay down it would help you doze off. In the first week though, it was literally knocking me out.

I had a 3 month run of PGHT to compare it to, and the effects of Somnidren at the 4th week were similar to PGHT at the 6th - an apparent increase in recovery, younger looking skin, leaned out a bit, etc.

It's essential that you follow the dose advice and take it right before bed on an empty stomach (the advice is not to eat for 2 hours before hand). I suppose this could also account for a slight but noticeable decrease in adipose tissue.

BV

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Itchy, puffy nipples that didnt come along with any signs of elevated testosterone.

A low dose of ATD seemed to clear it up - I can't be sure if it was estrogen or progesterone to be honest. IIRC, Supersoldier had blood work done after a length of time on Powerful and it showed elevated progesterone - leading me to think that's what it could have been.
hmm... hadn't heard of those effects.

in the bloodwork referred to, supps were isolated enough for that to be only cause? i.e. what else were they taking?

smutty

smutty

Awards
For me the choice is easy. Try the Powerfull. I have been using it for about 6 months. 3 weeks on 2 weeks off. Never had nipple problems.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
in the bloodwork referred to, supps were isolated enough for that to be only cause? i.e. what else were they taking?
He was only on the Powerful if I remember it right, but he'd been on anabolics for a while so that certainly could have skewed the results. I think he may have posted the results after being on for 3-4 weeks.

I'm not knocking powerfull, as plenty of bro's report excellent results! It just didnt do much for me by itself...I did run a stack of several natural anabolics with an AI that I felt was very effective, and Powerfull was part of that stack.

Powerfull also seemed to consistently lower my blood pressure about 5-10 mm/Hg whenever I took it.

Here's the thread about the nipple action(not very informative):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/36311-perky-nips-powerfull-2.html

If you do a search on 'Powerfull Nonresponders" you'll see that a few people do report estrogenic related sides with the product - FAR more report positive results however. Unfortunately I'm not one of that majority :(

For me, Somnidren is a more effective supp in terms of sleep,apparent GH release, etc. For others it might be Powerfull. The best thing for Boxmeman to do is pick up both, try them independantly, and decide for himself.

BV

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was only on the Powerful if I remember it right, but he'd been on anabolics for a while so that certainly could have skewed the results. I think he may have posted the results after being on for 3-4 weeks.

BV
ummmm, yeah, skewed might be an understatement there bigv...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not knocking powerfull, as plenty of bro's report excellent results! It just didnt do much for me by itself...I did run a stack of several natural anabolics with an AI that I felt was very effective, and Powerfull was part of that stack.

Powerfull also seemed to consistently lower my blood pressure about 5-10 mm/Hg whenever I took it.

Here's the thread about the nipple action(not very informative):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/36311-perky-nips-powerfull-2.html

If you do a search on 'Powerfull Nonresponders" you'll see that a few people do report estrogenic related sides with the product - FAR more report positive results however. Unfortunately I'm not one of that majority :(

For me, Somnidren is a more effective supp in terms of sleep,apparent GH release, etc. For others it might be Powerfull. The best thing for Boxmeman to do is pick up both, try them independantly, and decide for himself.

BV

thanx for the clarification & additional info.

yes, good advice for box. partiallity doesn't help anybody...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are a bit different. as a sleep aid alone, powerfull doesn't compare to somnidren. Also, I feel that somnidren helps significantly more in terms of recovery/DOM avoidance. But powerfull brings other benefits taken during the day such as testosterone boost, particularly if you are on a low carb diet and can fit it in easily. So depends on what you are looking for.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
They are a bit different. as a sleep aid alone, powerfull doesn't compare to somnidren. Also, I feel that somnidren helps significantly more in terms of recovery/DOM avoidance. But powerfull brings other benefits taken during the day such as testosterone boost, particularly if you are on a low carb diet and can fit it in easily. So depends on what you are looking for.
How was somnidren in your opinion (ive used it a few times)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a staple for me now. I am using it at around 2/3-3/4 scoop taken under the tongue every nite. a container lasts almost 2 months that way, taking it as 20 days on 5 days off. Its reduced DOMs significantly for me, and I sleep better than on anything else.

but I am primarily using it for sleep benefit. if I were looking for testosterone boost and all around recomp, i'd use powerfull or IGF-2

They actually could be stacked before sleep.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right! I actually stack IGF-2, PowerFULL, and Somnidren-GH from time to time. Overall results are awesome.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Right! I actually stack IGF-2, PowerFULL, and Somnidren-GH from time to time. Overall results are awesome.
dam talk about a hot combo!! i might try that this summer when i can actually have a chance to experience that kinda sleep on a daily basis!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, I just think thats a hefty dose of l-dopa then and a little more likely to need bigger breaks or have it start loosing effectiveness sooner. I noticed when using bulk powerfull (why oh why won't it return) that after about 2-3 months on i'd start having to raise dosage to get good sleep, or take at least a week or so off. Somnidren alone starts to taper off after 3 weeks without a break.

Powerfull during the day with somnidren at nite would be a nice combo

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dam talk about a hot combo!! ...
Definitely is. Especially on days when you require extra GH-boost, superior recovery, and muscle repair. No issues here with overdosing anything. Not a stack for daily use, however.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, quite true. I think I had days with bulk powerfull when I went over 6g for the day. the worst it does is make you take naps :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll take Somnidren any day. I didn't like Powerfull, but love Somnidren.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
i've been taking somnidren for about a week now and love it. definitely be ordering a new container soon