3 AD with Powerdrol?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Just getting into the supplement world, saw the 3 ad and ive heard about the powerdrol. Not sure if you can take together or do you have to cycle on and off of eachother? What yall think about these 2 products and if what should u stack to get muscle gains from these. Right now i am taking Size On, Mass FX, no shotgun, and gold standard Whey PRotein. Im trying to look for a step up and to give more than what they do for me. IF you know bout any of these Just need a lil help .

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I've never heard of "Powerdrol" (need to research in a bit), it would be a bit hard to stack with 3-AD right now. 3-AD isn't out yet, but is coming very soon. And of course, with the release, we'll all be able to figure how to stack it.

Thanks, and welcome to AM! :D

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Thanx. found this by doing me some research on a few things. on powerdrol though ive seen 2 kinds one from german american technologies and the other is from BCI(bodybuilding chemicals incorporated) one is 30 count and other is 90. Reading saying it is very strong. i want to replace shotgun with plasma jet when it does come out. others im just trying to figure out before i overdose on sum others..=)

:pizza:

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
was curious if any one has heard of powerdrol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerdrol is a superdrol clone. Legitimacy of powerdrol is unknown by me, as it is not a popular clone.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Instead of posting a new thread.
whats a good supplement to take after mass fx? I know u suppose to cycle off of this but what takes in place of it till u need to get back on.

--Yall know of a mass stack out there better that what i take here?

-size on (creatine)
-no shotgun
-mass fx

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i just finished using powerdrol, and im somewhat please with the results. in my opinion your better off to get some METHYL DX3, i hear its the closest thing out there to the original superdrol

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
any eta on 3ad.. been waiting for this for a while..

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i really liked 3-ad cant wait to get some more :), when i get my hands on it im goign to megadose it :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are aware that this product )3-AD) has been redesigned with a completely different compound, right?

Adrenodione will be made available as a separate product.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any eta on 3ad.. been waiting for this for a while..
Should be out within the next few months, providing the alpha tests go well (which I would imagine they do).

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Adrenodione? Wait so 3-AD was the same thing as 11-oxo?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo it supossed to be just one of the ingredients, but 3-ad also has trisorbagen and more mg per caps of the actual active than 11-oxo

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ok, nice. 11-oxo is way underdosed & way overpriced.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo it supossed to be just one of the ingredients, but 3-ad also has trisorbagen and more mg per caps of the actual active than 11-oxo
I believe all of this has changed with the reformulation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ozzie1987 Anabolics 40
F Anabolics 5
sonnysponza Anabolics 4
E Post Cycle Therapy 3
G Cycle Logs 0