LA Muscle Norateen/Heavyweight and Longjack

Icemansoldier

Awards
Anyone used any of the above and which one and what experiences/gains did you get from it. thanks.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used any of the above and which one and what experiences/gains did you get from it. thanks.
Yes. Some years ago.

0 gains. Nada. Nil.

Honestly, not really worth the money, you can get MUCH MUCH better for the price.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
MFX MAX/ HX 2 from AX,
AP / Powerfull from USP
Drive/ RPM from AN

Those are my favorites, although i have yet to try drive and powerfull, ive heard they work great.

Take a look around Iceman, there are plenty of great products

Icemansoldier

Awards
MFX MAX/ HX 2 from AX,
AP / Powerfull from USP
Drive/ RPM from AN

Those are my favorites, although i have yet to try drive and powerfull, ive heard they work great.

Take a look around Iceman, there are plenty of great products
Are these test boosters, steriods, pro hormones?

Are the above products safe im only 19?

im currently using mass fx and hyperdrolx2 for 4 weeks.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Are these test boosters, steriods, pro hormones?

Are the above products safe im only 19?

im currently using mass fx and hyperdrolx2 for 4 weeks.
(deep breath).

Research Iceman. Research.

And the short answer to your question is no they are not steroids or pro-hormones.

Icemansoldier

Awards
(deep breath).

Research Iceman. Research.

And the short answer to your question is no they are not steroids or pro-hormones.
ok is this info on them on this forum in the supp section then yeah?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*LJ100* is the ONLY STANDARDIZED Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) extract in the world! ONLY LJ100 is STANDARDIZED to contain 22% EuryPeptides, the ACTIVE CHEMICALS in "Long Jack". LJ100 is PATENTED by MIT and the Malaysian Government.

AndroGenerator contains the HIGHEST DOSAGE OF LJ100 ever used in a bodybuilding supplement: 300mgs!

AndroGenerator also contains a HOST of other powerful ingrediets, check out ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

Icemansoldier

Awards
*LJ100* is the ONLY STANDARDIZED Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) extract in the world! ONLY LJ100 is STANDARDIZED to contain 22% EuryPeptides, the ACTIVE CHEMICALS in "Long Jack". LJ100 is PATENTED by MIT and the Malaysian Government.

AndroGenerator contains the HIGHEST DOSAGE OF LJ100 ever used in a bodybuilding supplement: 300mgs!

AndroGenerator also contains a HOST of other powerful ingrediets, check out ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement
Yeah looks good but could be a gimic like many other products to be honest.

Is this 100% safe?

Does it require pct?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Yeah looks good but could be a gimic like many other products to be honest.

Is this 100% safe?

Does it require post cycle therapy?
Its only an over-hyped test booster
Someone put this supremese guy on a leash. Ive never seen any company spam more that this one. If the products worked so well they would need so much spam to sell them

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pimping Supreme

Its only an over-hyped test booster
Someone put this supremese guy on a leash. Ive never seen any company spam more that this one. If the products worked so well they would need so much spam to sell them
Is a long leash OK ? It appears they are trying to break into the market for the first time and so why not mass market an information campaign to a great audiance here at AM ?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is a long leash OK ? It appears they are trying to break into the market for the first time and so why not mass market an information campaign to a great audiance here at AM ?
BINGO.:bb:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
How bout they do a promo to get a slew of members here that we know and trust to log their products and actually try to develop a relationship with the community instead of spamming every thread that possibly relates to one of their products with pick me pick me pick me and the same exaggerated research.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How bout they do a promo to get a slew of members here that we know and trust to log their products and actually try to develop a relationship with the community instead of spamming every thread that possibly relates to one of their products with pick me pick me pick me and the same exaggerated research.
That def. would have been more tactfull !

I ran across another one of their threads (you can't miss them) where they're offering up some free samples, possibly to follow your idea ?