LA Muscle Norateen/Heavyweight and Longjack

  1. Registered User
    Icemansoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland (UK)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    141

    LA Muscle Norateen/Heavyweight and Longjack


    Anyone used any of the above and which one and what experiences/gains did you get from it. thanks.

  2. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Icemansoldier View Post
    Anyone used any of the above and which one and what experiences/gains did you get from it. thanks.
    Yes. Some years ago.

    0 gains. Nada. Nil.

    Honestly, not really worth the money, you can get MUCH MUCH better for the price.
  3. Registered User
    Icemansoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland (UK)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    Yes. Some years ago.

    0 gains. Nada. Nil.

    Honestly, not really worth the money, you can get MUCH MUCH better for the price.
    like?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Icemansoldier View Post
    like?
    MFX MAX/ HX 2 from AX,
    AP / Powerfull from USP
    Drive/ RPM from AN

    Those are my favorites, although i have yet to try drive and powerfull, ive heard they work great.

    Take a look around Iceman, there are plenty of great products
  5. Registered User
    Icemansoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland (UK)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    MFX MAX/ HX 2 from AX,
    AP / Powerfull from USP
    Drive/ RPM from AN

    Those are my favorites, although i have yet to try drive and powerfull, ive heard they work great.

    Take a look around Iceman, there are plenty of great products
    Are these test boosters, steriods, pro hormones?

    Are the above products safe im only 19?

    im currently using mass fx and hyperdrolx2 for 4 weeks.
  6. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Icemansoldier View Post
    Are these test boosters, steriods, pro hormones?

    Are the above products safe im only 19?

    im currently using mass fx and hyperdrolx2 for 4 weeks.
    (deep breath).

    Research Iceman. Research.

    And the short answer to your question is no they are not steroids or pro-hormones.
  7. Registered User
    Icemansoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland (UK)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    (deep breath).

    Research Iceman. Research.

    And the short answer to your question is no they are not steroids or pro-hormones.
    ok is this info on them on this forum in the supp section then yeah?
  8. Banned
    SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    *LJ100* is the ONLY STANDARDIZED Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) extract in the world! ONLY LJ100 is STANDARDIZED to contain 22% EuryPeptides, the ACTIVE CHEMICALS in "Long Jack". LJ100 is PATENTED by MIT and the Malaysian Government.

    AndroGenerator contains the HIGHEST DOSAGE OF LJ100 ever used in a bodybuilding supplement: 300mgs!

    AndroGenerator also contains a HOST of other powerful ingrediets, check out ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement
  9. Registered User
    Icemansoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland (UK)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    *LJ100* is the ONLY STANDARDIZED Eurycoma Longifolia(Long Jack) extract in the world! ONLY LJ100 is STANDARDIZED to contain 22% EuryPeptides, the ACTIVE CHEMICALS in "Long Jack". LJ100 is PATENTED by MIT and the Malaysian Government.

    AndroGenerator contains the HIGHEST DOSAGE OF LJ100 ever used in a bodybuilding supplement: 300mgs!

    AndroGenerator also contains a HOST of other powerful ingrediets, check out ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement
    Yeah looks good but could be a gimic like many other products to be honest.

    Is this 100% safe?

    Does it require pct?
  10. Registered User
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    463

    Quote Originally Posted by Icemansoldier View Post
    Yeah looks good but could be a gimic like many other products to be honest.

    Is this 100% safe?

    Does it require post cycle therapy?
    Its only an over-hyped test booster
    Someone put this supremese guy on a leash. Ive never seen any company spam more that this one. If the products worked so well they would need so much spam to sell them
  11. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    901
    Rep Power
    46170

    pimping Supreme


    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Its only an over-hyped test booster
    Someone put this supremese guy on a leash. Ive never seen any company spam more that this one. If the products worked so well they would need so much spam to sell them
    Is a long leash OK ? It appears they are trying to break into the market for the first time and so why not mass market an information campaign to a great audiance here at AM ?
  12. Banned
    SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Is a long leash OK ? It appears they are trying to break into the market for the first time and so why not mass market an information campaign to a great audiance here at AM ?
    BINGO.:bb:
  13. Registered User
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    463

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Is a long leash OK ? It appears they are trying to break into the market for the first time and so why not mass market an information campaign to a great audiance here at AM ?
    How bout they do a promo to get a slew of members here that we know and trust to log their products and actually try to develop a relationship with the community instead of spamming every thread that possibly relates to one of their products with pick me pick me pick me and the same exaggerated research.
  14. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    901
    Rep Power
    46170

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    How bout they do a promo to get a slew of members here that we know and trust to log their products and actually try to develop a relationship with the community instead of spamming every thread that possibly relates to one of their products with pick me pick me pick me and the same exaggerated research.
    That def. would have been more tactfull !

    I ran across another one of their threads (you can't miss them) where they're offering up some free samples, possibly to follow your idea ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any opinions on la muscle heavyweight 2
    By mr mass in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 06:03 PM
  2. norateen hollywood body new supplement
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:25 AM
  3. Longjack
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
  4. Anyone tried Norateen Heavyweight II for pct support?
    By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:06 AM
  5. Norateen II
    By ochance in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 06:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in