WHat daily multivitamin?

liftbig74

Awards
What is the best daily multi vitamin to buy?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use vitalizer. Best is a opinion. I know it works though at doing what it is supposd to do which is what I look for in a vitamin/mineral supplement.

liftbig74

Awards
thank you, if anyone else knows of one that they think is better please post.

finny

Awards
IMO, food based multi vit are the best. One at the very top is LEF (life extension) multivitamin mix. Pretty pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for.

liftbig74

Awards
anyone think opti-men is better than NOW Adam?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Adam is one of the best all around multis with a good price. I'm on month 2 of MVP/ZMK stack and like it better, but it is double the price. I will be going back to Adam for economical reasons, but may by MVP/ZMK again when the budget allows.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Just switched to the MVP/ZMK stack. Although expensive it is formulated well.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the best daily multi vitamin to buy?
i'm partial to beverly international's super pak.

also like universal's animal pak (the ONLY universal product worth a crap imo) when in strict dieting or pre-comp mode, and it's nice to have a.m./p.m. servings.

i'll open myself up to criticism here and state i do not care for any now product...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GNC Mega Men's Sport Multi, which I've tried. It's overpriced and pretty much like every other multi. The tabs are chocolate-flavored. You have to take 1 in the AM and another in the PM.

One-A-Day Men's Formula isn't bad either. Very affordable. I've taken this for a long time. I like it.

I have some samples of MVP and ZMK, which I plan on using, but waiting until I get back into the gym. I've been wanting to try ON's Opti-Men, ActiVITE, and CL's Orange Triad.

Best is an opinion. My suggestion is for you to take what we say for what it's worth, or just try each of our suggestions and determine what's best for you.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
orange triad is a great choice. its a great value since its 3 products in one:

multivitamin
joint supplement
digestion/immune aid
CL wouldn't happen to have samples of Orange Triad, would you? Figured I'd ask.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
orange triad is a great choice. its a great value since its 3 products in one:

multivitamin
joint supplement
digestion/immune aid
am i in a controlled labs forum or something???

dude, 6(!!!) tabs to get me a meager 350mg vitamin C, 200(!!)iu vitamin E, some worthless glucosamine & haluronic acid is NOT what i want to get in a multi.

check the bev profile. now THAT'S what i want in a multi.

6 tabs anything, let alone to get insufficient amounts of the basic necessities, is not good value imo.

now, just so you don't go away mad, i will give you guys props for purple wraath...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, forgot to mention, the digestive enzymes in bev are the best in the industry, and lookit them amounts!!!

just thought i'd throw that in there...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the one I use because I don't have to go AM and PM. I just use it once in the morning because its time relased making it easier for me to take.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
In my opinion I believe that Universial Animal Pak is the best Multi out on the market

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about getting the vitamins and minerals all separate and "making" your own "pak" I was thinking Swanson? (can name that site in here? please edit if inappropiate)

Taking Vitamins at day and Albion Chelated Minerals at night.
Put them in small zip lock bags and you get your own "animal pak" with the best vitamins.

Any opinions on this?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about getting the vitamins and minerals all separate and "making" your own "pak" I was thinking Swanson? (can name that site in here? please edit if inappropiate)

Taking Vitamins at day and Albion Chelated Minerals at night.
Put them in small zip lock bags and you get your own "animal pak" with the best vitamins.

Any opinions on this?
i thought this thread had died...

very good idea. imo the best source of minerals is a chelated or shale deposit form. the body can only absorb 5-20% of minerals in your "combo" pill forms, at best.