AI and injury?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just wondering if an AI could mess with my shoulder injury and recovery.

Ive been out for about 8 months now and can only work out legs. Getting kinda bored so decided to run some topical 6 oxo. Was gonna start it today but wanna check with ppl first.

Im probably gonna get an MRI next week then maybe surgery after that. I probably woudlnt have surgery for a month and im only running 6 oxo for a month

Could this possibly be a bad idea?

Thanks

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for you warbird! I don't know the answer but want to make sure you do get an answer!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for you warbird! I don't know the answer but want to make sure you do get an answer!
Thanks man. I already had to get off XF a while ago cause didint want to risk the inflammation issues

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im just wondering if an AI could mess with my shoulder injury and recovery.

Ive been out for about 8 months now and can only work out legs. Getting kinda bored so decided to run some topical 6 oxo. Was gonna start it today but wanna check with ppl first.

Im probably gonna get an MRI next week then maybe surgery after that. I probably woudlnt have surgery for a month and im only running 6 oxo for a month

Could this possibly be a bad idea?

Thanks
My main concern with that would be the AI drying your joints out. May or may not happen depending on dose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My main concern with that would be the AI drying your joints out. May or may not happen depending on dose.
Yeah, i was thiking that. But my problem is rotator cuffs not joints so im gonna go ahead and start and if i hear anything otherwise then ill stop

Thanks guys