TEEN SECTION on AM...i didnt know where to post this

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think that would be the only thing AM is missing and it would be pretty nice for us teens to know who is of our age and stuff on here. plus alot more teens are getting into the sport now so we are all learning alot more. just a suggestion that i think would be very cool. sorry if i posted in the wrong spot, wasnt sure where to put it

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Damn good idea.

Kind of a place to post that would offer the CORRECT advice, and it would be a good link to give to those that think at 16 they are fine to do superdrol, or think they are fine after running SD for 6 weeks since they feel fine.

I'd like to see a barely legal section as well.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
While I have no problem with it, we don't have a huge teen population on this board. It seems the teen hang out sections are whatever thread Roidrage, Wrassiln or any of you other guys start.

I feel we tend to welcome everybody as peers on AM. BB.com needs a teen section because there are just so many on there. Usually if a kid hangs out on AM as opposed to BB, it's easier to treat them like an adult.

However, if you guys wanted a section to talk about whatever, I would have no problem with that.

DB2000

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
MY IDEA!!!!! RR and I were talking about it, hellllllz yea teen section.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, if there's a teen section, we def. need to have girls too, not just guys. :head: :head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:
:head::head::head::head::head:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
MY IDEA!!!!! RR and I were talking about it, hellllllz yea teen section.
yup it was. i was posting it as a thread to get a more response because i think it would be nice for those of us who are teens.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
personally.. the problem with a teen section is that the older and typically more knowledgeable people in the forum, are less likely to enter that subforum

so you end up with a population of mostly teens who, on average, have less experience than the older guys.

I would just say post in the main section, just always post your age... we were all 16, 17, and 18 one day... im sure a lot of us can teach you more from the mistakes we made, then the other teens cant teach you the same because they are currently going through the same experience.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I agree Dave, but if they had stuff they wanted to talk about that didn't apply to the main threads, it might not be a bad idea. Although I do like the idea of treating everyone as equals in the community and making sure the correct information was being shared.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
personally.. the problem with a teen section is that the older and typically more knowledgeable people in the forum, are less likely to enter that subforum

so you end up with a population of mostly teens who, on average, have less experience than the older guys.

I would just say post in the main section, just always post your age... we were all 16, 17, and 18 one day... im sure a lot of us can teach you more from the mistakes we made, then the other teens cant teach you the same because they are currently going through the same experience.
true, the only way I see a "teen section" working would be if it had moderators/older members who HAD to post useful info for the teens. If it was a TEENS ONLY section, they would be giving each other terrible advice. (not because they aren't smart enough to answer each others questions, they just don't have as much experience)

chim_chim

Awards
MACA
Longjack
Yohimbine
Arginine
Not sure if this is a joke . . . (a problem with many teen-oriented questions), but "getting it up" will be the least of your problems on prom night. You need to be thinking much more of: slow, gentle, languorous, caressing, communicative.

Getting "rock-hard" will happen if you are 17-18 and do all of the above, and it will also last a little while.

Yohimbine gives many, many people problems -- such as racing pulse, nervousness, general panicked feeling. This is a very bad choice to try for the first time on a special night.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The teen section at BB.com is hilarious.

I do go there on occasion to post advice. I see older posters on there every once and a while - but I think a teen section here would be easier for me to follow, less members mean it moves more slowly.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Ive been talking about a teen section for the past couple months. When the Female section came out, I was mentioning a teen section. I just haven't been trying to push it since Jerry seems to be a busy man making all these new features for AM.

I think having a teen section would help limit the annoying supplement questions being asked by teens in the supplement sections. This will allow the adults to talk about much more useful topics and not waste time on newbies.

I honestly do like the fact how the adults treat the smart teens with respect though. I remember when I joined AM and my questions were about NO2 and Jungle Warefare. They answered my questions poliety, but got me going in the right direction. Then, in less then a year, I came in 6th at a powerlifting competition. A lot of this comes from the advice I received here from the adults about lifting/dieting/supplementation and other little tips.

A teen section would allow us to talk about what teens are into, and what routines are working best. Do 15 year olds and 30 olds respond to the same routines? What about diets? Sure, adults may have success, but maybe teens have found new ways to make it easier to follow during a school day.

Hopefully something good happens.